Wallace Hind Selection are not like any other recruitment company! Apply to be our newest Resourcer to find out why. Join our quirky working environment where you will be encouraged to expand and develop your skills for sourcing candidates across all market sectors. Become our "go to" individual for market research and candidate knowledge.
BASIC: £20,000 - £25,000
· OTE £3,500 Bonus
· Company Profit Share
· 25 Days Holiday (increasing every year of service until 30 days)
· 1/4 or 1/2 Day Holidays
· Incentive Vouchers
LOCATION: Duston, Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Towcester, Daventry, Wellingborough
HOURS OF WORK: 8:00 till 17:00 (Mon - Fri)
As an independent recruitment consultancy, who are growing and expanding, Wallace Hind have an excellent reputation for providing executive selection services for mid to senior management across all market sectors. With our proven in-depth sourcing processes we fill 19 / 20 jobs we take on.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Recruitment Resourcer / Talent Acquisition Specialist / Resourcing Consultant
As our Resourcer, you will join the Research Team fulfilling the following duties:
· Sourcing the best candidates and developing a pipeline across several job sectors and job functions ranging from executive senior management positions to graduate roles.
· Sifting and searching for relevant CV’s across all job boards, search engines and social media outlets using Boolean, Beta, X-Ray search techniques to source potential matches.
· Providing lead generation for the sales consultants.
· Contact and pre-screen candidates providing key information including location, requirements and salary expectations.
· Learn head-hunting and name gathering methods to provide a full head-hunting and market mapping service across various sectors.
REQUIREMENTS: Recruitment Resourcer / Talent Acquisition Specialist / Resourcing Consultant
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with any of the following:
· Experience within a recruitment environment or in house resourcing / research position.
· Experience of a customer service within an executive or administrative office based position.
· Strong use of internet based activity to obtain information and data.
However the following are prerequisites:
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Professional and proud.
· Have a great sense of humour.
· Hold a high level of communication and written skills.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· A dynamic and enthusiastic attitude towards learning and development, keeping up with the trends.
Here is why Wallace Hind is as good as it is:
· We offer an excellent uncapped commission structure and a vast range of incentives.
· We have a genuinely fun working environment where you will feel part of a team striving towards the same goal.
· Being part of the Resourcing team, whom generated 25% of our revenue last year.
· You are valued as an individual and listened to.
· We expect you to take an hours lunch and work sensible hours, recognising there is life outside of work.
· You can take 1/4 or 1/2 day holidays AND we finish at 4pm on a Friday.
INTERESTED? Please contact Victoria Salmons quoting Resourcer and reference VS15574 to DDI: 01604 683324 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 01604 758857.