Homebased IT tech-savvy, customer focused English / German or English / Italian speakers required to join our new team of IT Product Support specialists supporting our B2B clients with technical and pre-sales advice.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Quarterly Bonus
Benefits: 23 Days Holiday Statutory days Pension Free Car Parking
Hours of Work: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Fluent in English & German or Italian
As an international £multimillion global manufacturer of IT parts and accessories we pride ourselves on making IT professionals lives easier. With triple-digit growth over the past 8 years and a product portfolio spanning over 3,500 items, of which 600 have been introduced since 2017, we excel at listening and identifying what our customers need to enable them to operate effectively within the evolving technology world.
As part of our ongoing global growth strategy we are looking for two talented, tech-savvy, customer focused individuals, to join our new UK Technical Support team based remotely. You will be passionate about IT and thrive on delivering a solution to our customers that enables them to confidently operate the leading-edge connectivity, hardware and peripherals we supply.
Requirements - Bilingual IT Product Support Specialist - Home based
· MUST be fluent in both English/German or English/Italian (written and verbal).
· Display relevant proven experience (IT help desk, computer repair, computer technician, 1st/ 2nd line support function to B2B).
· Love to use your IT knowledge and troubleshooting skills to recommend products and help customers find the best solutions to alleviate their problems.
· Effectively apply your communication skills to tackle complicated situations and distil them down into easy-to-understand explanations.
· Support customers from sourcing through to installation, configuration and troubleshooting
· Show a keen (some may say obsessive) interest and passion for the IT industry, specifically in relation to connectivity, peripherals and hardware innovation
· Have gained a level of further education or technical certification (i.e. CompTIA) preferably but not essentially within an IT discipline.
The Nuts & Bolts of the job: Bilingual IT Product Support Specialist - Home based
· Provide our B2B Channel customers around the UK & Europe with 1st line support via phone, email and live chat.
· Conduct root cause analysis to effectively confirm and resolve problems and escalate to 2nd line level support when needed
· Advise and recommend product/ solutions based on client’s requirements.
· Manage CRM system to ensure documentation and case files are followed up
· Product Testing of new and legacy products.
· Undertake CI projects that you personally are passionate about.
· Be an active member of our international support team helping other advisors.
We are a dynamic, growing business who celebrate all things technological and are keen to invest in individuals who share our enthusiasm and thrive within a team. If you want to be part of an exciting journey, then you would be joining a business that provide opportunities for personnel development and career growth.
Although we have advertised the role as Bilingual IT Product Support Specialist, Helpdesk Support, IT Ninja, Channel, Software Support Manager, German, Technical Advisor, 2nd, Line, Spanish, Hardware Technical Support , Tech Support Advisor, Software Developer, IT Specialist, Italian, Service Desk Support, French, 1st Line, IT Remote Manager, Field Technician, IT Applications Support, Network Engineer and or Java Developer.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Bilingual IT Product Support Specialist - Home based, and reference CG15132 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.