An excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator or Customer Service Executive, or a Graduate to progress their career or with a growing company that supplies a wide range of industrial products to the manufacturing industry. Excellent prospects for the right person.
BASIC SALARY: £18,000 – £24,000 – possible flexibility
· Annual Company Bonus
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· 22 Days Holiday, plus stats, rising to 25 with Service
LOCATION: Bidford on Avon
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Stratford upon Avon, Alcester, Evesham, Redditch
JOB DESCRIPTION & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Administrator, Customer Service Executive
In this varied and fast-moving Customer Service & Sales Administrator role you will be tasked with:
· Providing a high level of customer service to customers, answering queries regarding orders, deliveries and pricing.
· Order entry, chasing orders, order processing, updating prices on the system.
· Also logistics administration, maintaining data sheets, customer information and any relevant documents on the CRM system.
· Whilst the sales part of the role is small now this could be expanded if agreed on in the future.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Administrator, Customer Service Executive
· To be considered for the role you will ideally have experience in similar Sales and Customer Service Administrator role involving liaising with customers, order entry, order processing, chasing orders, customer service, data input and sales, you need to be computer literate – Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
· However, the company will definitely consider bright, motivated and enthusiastic candidates including graduates with other commercial or work experience looking for career progression.
· You will have excellent attention to detail, be a fast learner with good communication skills, a team player with an eagerness to advance your IT skills.
Established for over thirty years having grown by over 300% since 2010 and 33% since 2010, my client is a very successful, organically growing and acquisitive, supplier of a very wide range of technical industrial consumables and components to a very wide range of industries. They represent worldwide market leading manufacturers. Recently bought out by a multinational group they are going from strength to strength and are ready for the next stage in their development with backing and support from the group.
Either to develop this role in a stable expanding company – or if you are more ambitious there is the potential to grow and progress into other roles within the company, for example previous successful candidates have progressed to Field Sales and Management.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Senior Sales Administrator, Internal Sales, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Graduate Trainee Internal Sales, Telesales Representative, Graduate Customer Service Executive, Sales Office Administrator, Graduate / Trainee Sales Administrator, Account Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: RP16946, Wallace Hind Selection