Organised and strong Sales Administrator in Northampton required for a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial business.
SALARY: £16,000 - £20,000
BENEFITS: 21 8 days holiday Pension DIS
HOURS OF Work: 8 - 5pm / 8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday
As a fast paced, fast growing and highly energetic £multimillion SME within the construction industry our clients rely on us to provide the solution piece to their jigsaw. From small everyday projects to high profile complex projects across the UK and Europe our teams unite to bring a clear and calm delivery.
Simply we find the best solution and deliver the project on time.
As a Sales Administrator your roles are essential in supporting our teams in ensuring each task is completed to the highest standard. You will be confident, well organised and have a keen eye for detail whilst enjoying working within a vibrant team making an impact on the construction industry.
Principal Duties - Sales Administrator:
· Supporting the day to day administration.
· Liaising with clients, suppliers, government agencies through email, phone and letters.
· Ensuring all incoming calls and enquires are answered and handled in a timely manner.
· Maintaining an updated CRM system.
· Supporting continuous improvement projects.
· Gaining an understanding of our industry and how we support the evolving market.
Whether this be your first role in an office or you are wishing to join a team where your strengths are valued and skills developed; ultimately you will be willing to learn and display a ‘can do’ attitude.
To be considered for the Sales Administrator position you will:
· Be an excellent communicator with a confident and friendly demeanour.
· Have strong IT skills (Microsoft packages- Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Demonstrate strong prioritisation and task orientation skills.
· Be methodical in your approach and thrive on helping our various teams.
Although we have advertised the role as Sales Administrator you may also have held any of the following roles: Graduate Support, Administrator, Receptionist, Branch Admin, Accounts Supports Office Coordinator, PA, Accounts Assistant, Logistics Coordinator, Despatch Clerk. Commercial Administrator and or Office Admin Support.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Sales Administrator and reference CG15249 to DD: 44 (0)1604 68330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.