No one really wants to grow up do they? Come join us and help to deliver the latest children's toys and games for some of the UK's most recognised retail brands as our brand new Sales Administrator.
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000
· 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Free Parking
· Staff discount on our flagship products
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Flitwick, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Hitchin
JOB SPECCIFICATION: Sales Administrator
We are looking for our newest team member to join our brilliant company as a Sales Administrator, supporting our sales team with customer order processing and delivering excellent customer service to our customers.
Ultimately we are looking for a real character who can wants to become an integral member of the team and be incredibly proud (as we are) of the company culture we have created.
The Sales Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
· Ensuring all retail and consumer customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner (email / phone).
· Process orders and payments from a variety of customers and retailers.
· Using our bespoke in-house system to ensure all bookings and delivery notes are organised for the Warehouse; whilst also dealing with couriers where applicable.
· To review customer and retailer feedback escalating any concerns or potentially negative impacts on the business.
· Support the UK sales team with general administration whilst you complete your training; once completed you will be allocated an individual sales person to support independently.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Administrator
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable location to our Bedfordshire Head Office. We are particularly keen to receive applications from candidates who have experience in similar Sales Administrator roles; however having the ability to multi-task and prioritise work loads is the fundamental requirement to succeed in this role.
Critically you must have:
· Enthusiasm and motivation to complete multiple tasks in an organised and calm manner.
· Understanding of how to keep to deadlines, and able to prioritise your workload accordingly.
· Ability to learn multiple IT Systems (full training will be given).
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
· A good understanding of the Microsoft Suite, in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Ideally you will have:
· Experience within a previous Sales or Administrator role
· An understanding of Retail, Manufacturing or Distribution
We are the largest privately owned company within our sector, and have an enviable reputation for creating, manufacturing and distributing some of the UK's best flagship children products. Working with a range of high street retailers, we now sell in to well over 40 countries worldwide and have an ever growing range of children's products.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales / Administration / Customer Service / Purchase Order Assistant / Manufacturing / Distribution
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.