Can you help shape the future and accelerate our future growth by engaging on a strategic level within local Authorities around the UK? Are you a strategic leader who can help us grow our market share within the debt recovery market? If you are a Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Market Development Manager or a Senior Client Development Manager within the revenues or debt collection sector ready for your next exciting challenge? Then let’s talk.
BASIC SALARY: £50,000 to £65,000
LOCATION: This is a home-based role, and ideally you will be Centrally / Midlands / Southern UK
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: This is a home based role, and you could be located in any of the following locations: Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Luton, Northampton, Watford, Manchester, Leeds, Reading, Nottingham, Slough, Sheffield
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales & Business Development Manager / Market Development Manager
As a business we support local authorities in areas including council tax, business rates and parking fines and we are looking for an individual with the market knowledge that will help drive growth in this sector. Your expertise through insight and strategic recommendations will drive our business forward.
This is a senior field-based role managing and controlling the effective and efficient delivery of client management and collaboration services for Local Authorities clients across the UK. The Market Development Manager will have the responsibility for strategic planning, monitoring, communication and relationship management within the industry to raise your own and our company’s profile.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales & Business Development Manager / Market Development Manager
- Review, innovate and help shape the future service proposition for this key market
- Develop a revenues sector strategy to achieve the growth objectives
- You will be responsible for cross selling and upselling our services to other departments within existing clients in order to grow the size of service provision
- Identify and secure new business in line with the company’s marketing strategy
- Support and drive transformation and continuous improvement within the sales & marketing function
- Strategic leadership of senior client interactions within Local Authorities across the UK through the lifecycle from first conversation through to operational delivery.
- To build dependent relationships with key clients to maintain their loyalty over the long term.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales & Business Development Manager / Market Development Manager
- You will need to demonstrate an understanding of Local Authorities and the Public Sector market in relation to client requirements and current and future issues.
- You must be credible in personal and professional demeanour and be confident when dealing with clients, customers, colleagues, external partners and other stakeholders. You will also possess the ability to analyse data and reach logical conclusions.
As one of the leading UK debt recovery groups focused on providing an ethical, compliance-focused, and high-quality service to the public and private sectors we are looking to continue on existing growth and expansion. Now is the perfect time to join our sales team at this senior level and control your own destiny and help us shape the industry.
We provide support services throughout the UK and pride ourselves on being innovative and strongly focused on transforming debt collection through technology and a relentless focus on creating positive outcomes and being an ethical company in our marketplace. Our service offering is flexible, responsive and tailored to meet our client’s needs.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Local Authorities, Public Sector, Councils as Client Services Manager, Client Services Account manager, Relationship Manager, Contract Manager,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IL15843, Wallace Hind Selection