We have 2 new openings due to our internal growth giving you a chance to work in the booming Fintech industry with a developing brand; offering Direct Carrier Billing. If you’re an experienced successful Senior Sales Manager or Sales Director with a knowledge in one of the key area’s; OTT Media, Electronic Publishing, Gaming, Live Sport Coverage or E-learning – read on.
SALARY: Basic from £70,000 to £90,000 depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Bonus uncapped Car Allowance Contributory Pension
LOCATION: Northampton or Central London - with occasional overseas travel.
We are a UK based established FinTech business, providing Direct Carrier Billing as a service to digital brands globally! Over the last 5 years our global revenue has grown at an astounding rate. Current turnover exceeding £40m.
To continue the success story, we require a Strategic Sales Manager or Sales Director to target new clients in the following digital arena’s; OTT Media, Electronic Publishing, Gaming, Live Sport Coverage or E-learning, enabling our future customers to reach un-touched global territories with an innovative digital payment solution.
You will be joining a small friendly team of 30 professionals; we are all hardworking, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
DCB Global Markets – iGaming- mobile / Gaming- brands and consoles / Digital Content- educational, entertainment, OTT, sports, other live coverage, / Instant Ticketing- parking, travel, venue management / Wholesale- consumer and business accounts / Carrier Billing – payments industry, Financial Technology.
UK Sales Manager or Sales Director – FinTech / Direct Carrier Billing – As the Sales Manager or Sales Director, you will be responsible for leading, planning and executing the generation of new brands that will benefit from our global service – Direct Carrier Billing.
Sales Manager or Sales Director – FinTech / Direct Carrier Billing
As the Sales Manager or Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
· Targeting a specific industry area to sell our unique global product offering to generate new business.
· Devising the sales strategy and fully own and manage the approach from start to finish.
· Engaging in a variety of sales activities that include strategic canvassing, organisational and market alignment, reputation and relationship management, and operational & outcome management.
· Fostering a strategic / conceptual sell into executives of large global brands.
· Collaborating with the Sales Managers, Account Managers, Technical teams and Marketing Department.
Desired Skills & Experience:
We are interested in receiving applications from experienced strategic sales specialists who meet the following brief:
· Educated to degree level and able to concept sell.
· Have experience in independent selling and demonstrate previous success of selling at Director level into big brands.
· Be knowledgeable of digital products and digital services, ideally with a prior knowledge or passion to learn about Direct Carrier Billing.
· Proficient in public speaking to large audiences as well as pitching in board level meetings.
· Commercially astute; capable to compose accurate commercial proposals and prior knowledge of commercial contracts; able to manage drafting changes.
· Proven ability to close large commercial deals.
· Be a sales advocate for the business. Working closely with the commercial and marketing team to ensure sales opportunities are full optimised.
Why work for us?
· We are proud of our team orientated culture.
· You will have the opportunity to be a significant part of an ethical, honest organisation, rewarded for your hard work through personal development and future opportunity.
· With strong core values we encourage people to prosper as our business grows.
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following products and/or in the following markets sectors:
·Sales Director. Key Account Manager. National Account Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager. Channel Development Manager. Channel Manager. Brand Manager.
·Digital Consumer Products. Digital Content. OTT Media, Over-the-Top Media. PR – digital. Digital Marketing. Mobile Telecommunications. Fintech. Consumer Payments. DCB. Direct Carrier Billing. Global Technology. Digital Sport Content. E-Learning. E-Publishing. Digital Fitness App’s.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting UK Sales Director- FinTech and reference KA15010 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.