Global manufacturing Group requires a Sales Engineer to develop the Midlands territory. Selling through a mix of end-users and distributor / reseller networks within Food & Beverage and Metal Working markets. This is a role for a progressive sales professional with a technical background / understanding who can adapt to a multitude of situations and environments.
SALARY: Up to £45,000
· OTE Circa £56,250
· Company Car
· Group Pension
· Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: Home Based : Midlands (Postcodes covered, B, CV, DE, LE, WS)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Derby
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Engineer : Lubricants into industrial / MRO environments
A more detailed brief will be made available to those who are short listed, but in summary, you will:
· Split your time between Account Management (60%) and New Business development (40%)
· Thrive on opening doors to new customers as well as develop strong relationships with local industrial distributors networks
· Enjoy rolling your sleeves up and selling into the industrial production and MRO environments as well as to senior management / board level personnel
· Use your technical acumen to provide solution-based sales
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Engineer : Lubricants into industrial / MRO environments
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who have a proven track record of a technical selling process with added value consumables to end-users in the Food or Metal Working markets, direct and through industrial distributors.
Individuals who have a proven track record of selling premium priced, technical products directly to end users in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
Either way you will understand how to effectively sell premium priced, value added products to the end user through an industrial distribution network
Operating in 56 countries and employing over 50,000 professionals worldwide, our products and solutions are at work all over the world. From the spaces we live and work, cars we drive through to the mobile devices we rely on, you are never more than a few steps away from one of our innovative, specialist products or solutions.
This division develops, manufactures and market technically advanced and premium industrial lubricants and line marking systems, through a network of established industrial distributors to key industrial end-users worldwide. Market sectors include Metal Working, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Industrial MRO, Aerospace, Marine and Offshore.
· Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process and it is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future, both here in the UK and if desired globally.
· We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
You may previously have worked in the following markets/products and held the following job titles; Abrasives, Welding Consumables, Adhesives, Paints, Resins, Coatings, Lubricants, Oils, Technical Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales Representative, Territory Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer or Sales Executive
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Sales Engineer : Lubricants into industrial / MRO environments and reference MT15326 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. Tel: 0044 (0) 1604 683313.The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com