Are you career driven and hungry to make money? Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team and lead the way in driving new business opportunities. Based from their Milton Keynes office, this role offers a structured career path for a self-motivated individual.
SALARY: £18,000 to £25,000
· Free Parking
· Social Events
· 21 Days Holidays (plus bank holidays)
· Additional Day off for Birthdays
· Strong Career Development
· Company Pension
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Executive - Marketing Agency
Our client, a creative and award-winning marketing agency, are looking to bring on board a candidate who has the motivation and drive to succeed within a sales environment.
Working as part of the sales team, you will be targeted on generating new business opportunities through booking appointments at prospective clients. You will be responsible for the following:
· To work through a database calling and generating appointments discussing the company's current marketing strategy.
· The ability to understand a business' marketing needs and up-sell across the company's product offering using the success of previous campaigns.
· Work with your line manager to out-line targets and have the drive to exceed them.
· Update and maintain the company CRM system with all sales activity.
Overall, for the right candidate the company will aide your career progression with a view of promoting you to a Business Development Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Executive - Marketing Agency
To be successful as our new Sales Executive you will be a self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed versus a set target. You will also have the following qualities:
· An engaging and personable telephone manner with the ability to attract the attention of the listener.
· An enthusiasm for telesales with an aptitude to handle a decision maker objections.
· Hungry to earn commission and earn promotion to a Business Development Manager role.
· Able to build and maintain relationships to consult about the latest marketing trends and products.
· Experience working within a internal sales environment.
· Organised and self sufficient to manage your own diary and follow up an any leads that you generate.
The company are a bespoke marketing agency who support major retail brands increase their customer base. Working from their modern offices, they are looking to bring on board a candidate who is hungry to develop their career and earning potential.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnet quoting Sales Executive - Marketing Agency and reference JKB15308 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.