A brand new sales opportunity to take full advantage of a unique product offering in the extremely receptive engineering, construction and utility markets.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
· OTE: £45,000
· Company Car
· Pension Scheme
· 25 Days Holiday
LOCATION: This could be a southern territory or a northern territory depending on your location
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Reading, Newmarket, Swindon, Bristol, Cambridge, Peterborough, Leicester, Stoke, York, Derby.
We design and manufacture a range of unique products that monitor hand, arm and whole body vibration whilst using machinery and power tools. Legislation dictates that construction or engineering companies, local authorities and utilities should limit employee exposure to the damage caused by machine and tool vibration. The legislation is powerful and employers are at risk of heavy fines and private claims from individuals - £4billion has already been paid out in compensation.
We offer the worlds only hand arm and whole body solution, a real time measurement device which is also HSE compliant. This is an outstanding sales opportunity, if you are organised and driven there is the chance here to be a big part of a successful growth story, the potential is enormous.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Executive
· You should have a successful sales track record.
· We are genuinely open to most sales backgrounds, if you have sold to the construction, manufacturing or utility markets, this might be helpful although this is NOT a technical sell.
· You will be used to making appointments, presenting a solution and closing sales.
· Able to communicate effectively at site level with users and in the boardroom.
· Your experience should show an ability to organise and plan.
· Motivated, driven and hard working.
WHY THIS SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE?
· This is an outstanding sales opportunity if you are driven and organised.
· We are part of a much larger group and we are already profitable.
· Our products are unique and there is a captive market driven by legislation.
· This is a chance to build something of your own with great future potential for the right candidate.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Manager and construction, manufacturing, utilities, local authorities.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.