As a bright and enthusiastic Sales Executive, based in Northampton, you’ll be selling our brand new range of exciting learner support services to Primary & Secondary Schools and Further Education sites across the region.
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000
· £3k OTE
· Pension: Employer 8%
· 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
· 4 x salary Life Assurance
· Optional Private Medical
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Daventry, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Towcester.
You should apply for this role if:
· You’re a great Sales Executive and as passionate as us about giving young people the very best start in life.
· You love working with a like-minded team of dedicated professionals in a can-do environment.
· You’re looking to make a genuine and positive impact on peoples lives.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Executive / Business Development Manager – Education Sales
Reporting to our Education Sales Manager you will be responsible for the growth of new business within your territory. You will creatively engage with key stakeholders in Schools (Primary & Secondary) and Further Education sites to introduce or extend the reach of our range of innovative services, designed to help young people fulfil their potential. These services include packages that support individual mentoring, enterprise challenges, skills development initiatives and work experience.
You’ll be the face of our business, responsible for:
· Appointment setting across your assigned territory
· Attending new business opportunity meetings as well as demonstrating our services at occasional Parent Information Evenings
· Closing new sales opportunities and introducing new services to your key stakeholders
· Ongoing account development; regularly meeting with your clients and exploring new ways to maximise service use.
It’s impossible to tell you everything about this great opportunity here but contact us and we’ll send you full role breakdown.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Executive / Sales Representative – Education Sales
We’re inviting applications for Sales Executives with a demonstrable field sales background and who can show how / where targets have been set & regularly achieved.
Ideally you’ll have sold into the Education Sector – this could be either a product or a service – but the right attitude and capability is more important to us than industry sector as long as you can show experience of winning new business, building strong relationships and cultivating accounts.
In addition, you should:
· Be able to drive and should have access to your own car.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills, high levels of self-motivation and self-management as well as the creativity to plan and execute a successful strategy.
· Have a solutions oriented approach, able to bring multiple decision-makers together to close deals.
· Be willing and able to attend occasional Parent Information Evenings.
Above all we’re looking for someone with the tenacity, integrity and drive to really take control of this role and make it their own.
Established in 2001, we employ around 50 people across 2 locations. Most are based in Lincoln with a small number based in Northampton. We are a commercial social enterprise that develops the skills of young people. It works with a range of organisations & partners, providing specialised services and solutions for education and business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Education, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Schools, Colleges, Training, Universities, Apprenticeships, Further Education.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.