Are you a Sales Manager looking to spread your wings, into or further across Europe? We are looking for a home based (50% of time will be spent travelling) Sales Manager to join our team who will be responsible for the full sales cycle of automated systems integrating our dry ice blasting cleaning equipment.
BASIC SALARY: €104,000 – €110,000
· Company Car
· Contributory Pension
· Healthcare Scheme
· Mobile Phone
· 25 Days Holiday, plus Stats
LOCATION: Home based, covering Europe – 50% of time will be travelling.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?:
· We have an active policy of promotion from within and offer the genuine opportunity to develop your career.
· This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of our culture
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager, European Sales Manager, EMEA Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager – capital equipment, blasting solutions, integrated systems, dry ice
As our Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle for automated systems which integrate our dry ice blast cleaning equipment, from lead generation to lead qualification to needs analysis to quoting to closing the sale. You will need to achieve budgeted results monthly, quarterly, and annually.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Manager, European Sales Manager, EMEA Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager – capital equipment, blasting solutions, integrated systems, dry ice
· Execute our sales process from lead through to the receipt of the order.
· Drive an initial conversation, discussing the opportunity and qualifying the lead as well as assessing the customer needs – this will include design, production and design engineering departments
· Identify high-value applications for the integrated blasting systems and develop relationships in those market research,
· Develop relationships with integrators who have the potential to be a valued long-term partner.
· Work with internal technical and product development personnel to assure alignment of sales strategy and product offerings within technical and operational capabilities
· Participate as a global team member in the development of the sales and marketing infrastructure.
· Report information about customers, applications and markets back to sales management and marketing on productivity.
· Attend industry conferences and trade shows.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager, European Sales Manager, EMEA Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager – capital equipment, blasting solutions, integrated systems, dry ice
· You MUST be qualified in a technical discipline, ideally to degree level with a proven track record of solution selling, industrial automation and integrated systems as well as being familiar with PLC’s and other automation technology.
· You will be used to working to long lead times (12 months + ).
· Have excellent presentational skills at all levels including Board of Directors.
· Fluency, both written and verbal, in English and preferably another European language in addition to your mother tongue
· You will have a demonstrable track record of success and be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
· You must have good attention to detail and be very much a strategic and analytical thinker. A natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance.
We are a manufacturer of dry ice blasting solutions that offer a more effective and sustainable alternative for general cleaning than other methods such as abrasive, soda, and sandblasting. Dry ice blasting, also called dry ice cleaning, is an environmentally sustainable cleaning and surface preparation technique. Dry ice blast cleaning machines use recycled solid carbon dioxide (CO2) pellets or MicroParticles, which are blasted at supersonic speeds and sublimate on impact, lifting dirt and contaminants off the underlying substrates.
This Sales Manager role offers significant opportunity for an ambitious, experienced professional with a desire to develop their career with a growing and forward-thinking company and group with a track record and plans for strong growth.
We want someone who is driven to succeed and looking for an opportunity to work within a multinational organisation that offers extensive freedom of action and which has room to invest and very ambitious plans.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager, European Sales Manager, EMEA Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager – capital equipment, blasting solutions, integrated systems, dry ice
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP17209, Wallace Hind Selection