An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager in the Midlands to join one of the leading suppliers of Digital Quality Management Solutions into HORECA and Food Manufacturing.
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 OTE £57,500 -£62,500
BENEFITS: Company Car Contributory Pension Laptop Mobile 22 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Derby, Peterborough, Worcester, Oxford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager - Food Hygiene Solutions
You will be responsible for the management for all sales activities related to their food and restaurant segment (manufacturing, retail and restaurants) and will be able to drive the solution business, establish long term and trusted customer relationships and have a good market and customer knowledge across HORECA and Food Manufacturing
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will:
· Sell the range of solutions to the HORECA and / or Food Manufacturers.
· Target and develop potential customers and the effective and efficient management of all projects.
· Following up and negotiating through to the conclusion of the opportunity
· Promote new product introductions in line with the long- term strategy
· Focus and analyse market development and competitors
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager - Food Hygiene Solutions
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following:
· Proven track record of success in Sales or Key Account Management role of technical solutions to relevant target markets in particular to the HORECA market, but will also consider Food Manufacturing.
· Fantastic networker with good market and competitor knowledge.
· Good HACCP and process knowledge
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Real ‘can-do’ attitude
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
My client is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of digital quality management solutions and portable test and measurement instrumentation. Privately owned the company were founded in Germany in 1957 and the UK division was established in 1983. They now have over 30 subsidiaries worldwide.
The UK division covers both UK and Ireland and offer applications for the Food Safety, HVAC, Pharmaceutical and Health as well as other sectors
After undergoing a strategic business review, they are now looking to strengthen their Sales team with a high calibre Sales Manager to cover HORECA markets and Food manufacturing.
The role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in the area
PROSPECTS: Sales Manager - Food Hygiene Solutions
Why join this company?
· The opportunity to join a well- established global business
· This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company’s culture
· A first- class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with a multi-national corporation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently:Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Channel Sales Manager,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Sales Manager - Food Hygiene Solutions and reference IP15094 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.