You are an ambitious and successful Sales Manager currently selling technical products in a B2B environment – and are keen to join an organisation with genuine opportunity for both career progression and personal development. You will be experienced both in winning new business and in managing established customer relationships – with the sales skills and experience to drive conversations, build relationships, and ultimately close orders.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 to £55,000
· Annual bonus of 30% for achieving KPI’s
· £5k Car Allowance
· 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
· Share options
· Life Insurance – 4x annual salary
· Private medical insurance
· Career growth within the business
LOCATION: Home-based covering the UK. Going into the office when needed
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: You could be based in: Bristol, Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Birmingham, Derby – and you must be prepared to travel UK wide
Why read on?
Our innovative and disruptive technology is changing commercial laundry – enabling a more sustainable wash system while saving our customers money and improving the quality of service that they are able to offer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager, Business Development Manager – Commercial Products – Laundry Services
As the Sales Manager for Commercial Products, you will be reporting to the Commercial Director and your role will be to identify and pursue new business opportunities across the UK – primarily creating your own sales pipeline but also working with our fulfilment partner.
There is a genuine opportunity to progress within the business, build a team or even take full ownership of a channel once the accounts have been built.
· Promoting our eco-friendly, sustainable, and streamlined washing technology to OEMs, Channel partners, and end users.
· Building a Sales Pipeline, and ultimately securing orders for machines from UK commercial laundry customers, hotels, hospitality, etc.
· Managing two global OEM relationships whilst hunting for additional ones.
· Be the port of call for all allocated partners on matters pertaining to sales operations.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager, Business Development Manager – Commercial Products – Laundry Services
This Sales Manager role is for someone who ‘makes things happen’, who is excited by an entrepreneurial approach, and keen to be involved in transforming the way the industry / market considers the washing machine.
Ideally, you will have:
· Sold technical products in a B2B environment – and ideally capital equipment into HoReCa, workwear suppliers, food manufacturing, or commercial / industrial laundry services.
· Managed and opened relationships with OEM’s, channel partners / distributors, and/or independents / corporate customers.
· Demonstrated the ability to self-generate leads and implement sales strategies to build new business.
· A solution-oriented, consultative approach.
We are committed to reducing environmental impact and preserving eco-systems, driving a movement towards a world where people and the planet thrive. Proud to be B Corp certified; we are part of a global movement of companies dedicated to using business as a force for good. We have a supportive company culture with personal development and encourage you to be part of the team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager – textiles, chemical, commercial laundry, commercial textiles, work wear or food service.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MH17384 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd