You’re an experienced Sales Manager, with knowledge of the packaging machinery, automation or packaging consumable sector selling into the eCommerce integrators and suppliers. Due to continual growth, we are now looking to recruit an additional Sales Manager to manage several accounts and projects within the UK and Europe. These are premium products; we need a premium level Sales Manager.
BASIC SALARY: £42,500 – £50,000 dependant on experience
· OTE £72,500 -£75,000
· Company Car or Car Allowance
· 4% Employer Pension
· Life Assurance
· 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Birmingham, Oxford, Northampton, Stoke, Leeds, Luton, Nottingham
NB: You’ll be home based and expected to visit the office at least once a month. The majority of our work is UK based, however, there is a growing amount of European accounts, so some travel will be expected.
THE JOB: Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : Packaging Machinery / Automation / Packaging Consumable – eCommerce
A more detailed brief will be made available to those candidates who are short listed, but as part of the sales team you will:
· Develop and grow sustainable revenues and market share
· Identify, qualify and develop opportunities within the eCommerce integrators and suppliers, selling automation and end of line equipment
· Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of the companies key products, and of the competitive market
· Implement the plans and strategies of the Group within the UK and Europe
· Work with the sales and product marketing team to meet customer or market needs with new, innovative products, services or solutions
· Understand and positively react to the voice of the customer and their respective market
We have been bought out by an American automation company who have taken us to a new Global level & have just moved us into a brand-new facility in Norfolk. You’ll be home based and expected to visit the office at least once a month. The majority of our work is UK based, however, there is a growing amount of European accounts, so some travel will be expected.
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : Packaging Machinery / Automation / Packaging Consumable – eCommerce
· Proven experience of selling packaging, automation, machinery or end of line equipment into the eCommerce sector
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a motivated self-starter to participate in the significant growth ambitions of the business
· Strong influencing and communication skills and an ability to convey the solution value proposition to stakeholders at all levels, from production through to CEO.
· A real ‘can-do’ attitude
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, and excellent team player skills.
· Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people effectively.
· Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
· Good presentation and customer facing skills.
· Highly results orientated; strong drive to deliver
We provide a bespoke solution to automated packaging systems. Supplying into a variety of manufacturers, warehouse and factories within food, FMCG, distribution, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods. We are number one in the UK for delivering bespoke automation & robotics solutions to blue chip manufacturers.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Key Account Manager : PPMA, process machinery, robotics, automation, material handling, corrugated packaging.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16028, Wallace Hind Selection