A fantastic opportunity has arisen, due to promotion for a Sales Manager to join the UK’s leading supplier of corrugated packaging solutions. This role comes with superb prospects within Group.
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
BENEFITS: OTE: £48,000 - £54,000 Company Car Mobile Expenses Contributory Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES MANAGER WHO WILL:
· Will be responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging commodities and services
· Identifying new business opportunities from the eCommerce sector
· Ensuring a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
· Skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and the ability to network through clients.
· To sell original and effective solutions to customers packaging problems through close liaison with Design Technical, Quality and Operations departments
· Develop and grow relationships with a wide range of customers which will include blue-chip clients and well- known, brand leading manufacturers within the FMCG arena.
· Be skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and demonstrate the ability to network through clients.
· Drive high profit margin and ROI: achieve margin improvement with mix of products
· Ensure a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
· Accurately forecast future customer requirements.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with:
· A proven track record of New Business Development and selling at senior level and growing major FMCG accounts.
· Demonstrated experience of selling supply chain services & packaging solutions.
· Any knowledge of packaging solutions would be advantageous, however we are also happy to receive applications from sales professional with knowledge of 3PL or supply chain and/or technical solution sales .
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to selling with project management attitude and skills in complex sales.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts.Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
We are a leading provider of corrugated packaging in Europe. In the UK, we have 47 manufacturing sites around the country and an annualised turnover in excess of £900million. Our target clients cross the whole spectrum of FMCG, Food, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and General Industrial. With a product portfolio that includes transit packaging, consumer packaging, displays and promotional packaging, customised protective packaging and industrial packaging, we answer to each market requirement.
We are at the forefront of Corrugated Packaging Innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum including environmentally friendly, stronger, lighter and cost efficient solutions.
As part of strategic growth plans, and succession planning, the company wishes to recruit a Business Development Manager to work in a new and exciting e-commerce division. You will be responsible for exploiting new business opportunities by identifying innovative packaging solutions for target customers in new markets and to undertake solutions selling, from concept and design stages through to first orders, in order to develop new, added value business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Corrugated Packaging, 3PL Logistics, Supply Chain, Flexible packaging, Packaging Merchant, Technical Solution, Capital Equipment, Stationery, Office Consumables and Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Sales Manager and reference IP14951 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.