Are you an experienced sales professional, ideally from the packaging or packaging machinery market looking to develop your career with an outstanding growing business?
SALARY: £37,500 - £45,000
BENEFITS: OTE £60,000 Company Car 10% Pension Contribution 22 Day Holiday increasing with service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Glasgow, Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds, Carlisle
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager – Packaging Machinery
· Ideally Proven experience bottling/ food packaging and or personal care.
· Proven track record of success in a field-based sales role.
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a motivated self-starter to participate in the significant growth ambitions of the business
· Strong influencing and communication skills and an ability to convey the solution value proposition to stakeholders at all levels, from production through to CEO.
· A real ‘can-do’ attitude
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial and excellent team player skills.
· Ideally professionally sales trained
· Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people effectively.
· Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
· Good presentation and customer facing skills.
· Highly results orientated; strong drive to deliver.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager - Packaging Machinery
You will be comfortable creating your own plan and skilled in executing it, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural territory planner who critically assesses your own performance, you will be credible and comfortable in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders and have the gravitas which enables you to access all levels of contact within the target businesses and sectors
· Identify and develop new business relationships, across all packaging sectors
· Deliver sales targets profitability
· Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of the companies key products
· Achieve objectives set in line with the strategic aims of the business.
· There will be regular UK travel and some travel into Europe
My client specialise in the sale of capital machinery into the Wine, Spirits, Drinks, Food and Personal Care Industry, which can include a single machine or a full turnkey solution for bottling and packaging lines. Their customers are world renowned organisations and they pride themselves on the level of customer service that they give their clients. To support continued business growth, they are now looking to strengthen Sales team.
This role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in all market sectors
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quotingSales Manager - Packaging Machinery and reference IP15239 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.