We are seeking Sales Managers who have a proven track record of selling complex technology into numerous industry sectors. Our Sales Managers will be pivotal to the success of this exciting scale-up company; generating new business revenue through prospecting, managing and closing deals with our growing base of partners and customers, who love our innovative machine-learning technology.
SALARY: Basic from £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience.
· OTE: Bonus £20,000
· Contributory Pension
· Share Option Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Entrepreneurial Scale-up Environment
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Bedford, Harlow, Thetford,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager – Machine Learning Software
Our sales team is expanding to address the rapidly increasing demand for our world-class speech recognition software. Our Sales Managers will have the desire and dedication to help the business expand exponentially over the coming years. Your experience and success in technology sales will help drive revenue growth as well as building out a scalable high performing commercial function.
We have great product market fit, but our market opportunities and commercial model continue to evolve almost as fast as technology does - so you will thrive working with ambiguity, pioneering new revenue opportunities in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
Day to day, as the Sales Manager, you will be;
· Driving and delivering the sales strategy – selling into new partners and customers.
· Capable of independently closing commercial deals and exceeding sales targets.
· Constantly developing your product and market knowledge in this specialist emerging industry sector.
· Working closely with some of the smartest technical engineers, machine learning experts, product managers and marketing professionals, based in Cambridge.
· Able to attend industry conferences and exhibitions across the technology platforms and spot future commercial opportunities for various industries.
· Developing new relationships across various vertical markets and industry sectors that require our machine learning software, such as; Media & Broadcast, Contact Centres, Compliance and eDiscovery and Consumer Appliances.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager – Machine Learning Software
You will be customer centric and have natural ability to grasp technology concepts and sell complex software solutions into all levels of business models across differing and varied market sectors.
To join our UK sales team as one of our Sales Managers you will be required to have the following skills and experience in;
· Selling complex technical solutions, such as, but not limited to; SaaS, Machine Learning Software, Complex Software Solutions, Data Analytics, speech-to-text technology, B2B Licencing or Enterprise Software.
· Exceeding sales targets and demonstrate previous ability of closing large commercial deals.
· Understanding commercial business structures and have the agility to present appropriate business cases adapted to the market specifics and varying range of stakeholders.
· Generating new business plus retention and growth of existing accounts; approximately 70/30 split.
· Adapting to an expanding vibrant business model, where new product solutions and sales opportunities are evolving within the technology space.
We are part of the next big leap in speech and machine learning technology! We’re ambitious and capable, ready to change the world of speech and beyond! Having already won awards and gained recognition for being key innovators and providers of Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), our ambition is limitless.
Join us to be part of the success!
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following products and/or in the following markets sectors:
· New Business. Key Account Manager. National Account Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager. Channel Development Manager. Channel Manager. Brand Manager. Sales Executive.
· Software, B2B, Machine Learning Software, Licencing, Speech Technology, Speech Recognition, Speech to Text Technology, Conversational Speech Recognition, Live Subtitling, Broadcasting Agencies and Broadcasting Organisations, Lawful Business Practice Regulations, Call Centre Operations, Call Recording, Electronic Media and Compliance in Contact Centres.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Sales Manager – Machine Learning Software and reference KA15306 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.