Are you a talented and ambitious Sales Manager / Representative selling into Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Brewery, Industrial, Chemical industries? Do you want to work for a stand out company in an autonomous working environment, managing high profit accounts and selling the best products in the market?
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000
· Bonus (up to £15,000, paid annually)
· Company Car
· Pension (company contributes up to a maximum of 8%)
· 25 Days Annual Holiday (plus statutory holidays)
· Income Protection Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Private Healthcare
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· Mobile Phone
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Derby, Nottingham, Worcester, Sheffield, Bradford, Warrington, Hull, Huddersfield, Halifax, Southport, Preston, Blackpool, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Newcastle, Scunthorpe, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough, Harrogate, Doncaster, Crewe, Stafford, Telford, Rotherham, Grantham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager / Sales Representative : Measurement Solutions - Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Brewery, Industrial, Chemical
We are seeking applications from experienced Sales Managers / Sales Engineers / Area Sales Managers, with experience of selling into one or more of the following sectors: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Brewery, Industrial, Chemical.
You will now be seeking the opportunity to work and progress in a top-quality, premium product solutions environment. Whether you are already seasoned or perhaps a more aspirational Sales Manager, you will be a talented and driven individual who possesses the capacity and, winning potential; to stand out from the crowd.
This is a competitive industry with a focus on delivering new business sales and account development to multiple market sectors. Full and comprehensive product training will be offered.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager / Sales Representative : Measurement Solutions - Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Brewery, Industrial, Chemical
· This is a classic home-based sales Territory Manager position, covering the North of England as far south as Birmingham.
· You will be driving new business development and growing key accounts, winning and maintaining big-ticket sales, into the following sectors: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Brewery, Industrial and Chemical.
· As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be given the opportunity to drive profitable sales growth for our dedicated range of products and across a highly-competitive and lucrative geographic territory, with vast growth potential.
· You will own your business sales plan and deliver comprehensive presentations and demonstrations across the product portfolio.
· Your role will provide the pivotal point for Northern England market coverage, from determining and attending the right trade shows and conferences, through to managing communications with internal stakeholders across marketing, product management, engineering and technical support.
· This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, to stamp your mark on our business with visibility from a highly professional and respected team where every individual is valued and treated well.
We are a global and diversified business, with subsidiary offices throughout the world. We are the industry leader in the design and manufacture of process analytics, scientific instrumentation, automation solutions and robotics.
For over 50 years, we have exceeded customer needs with world-class R&D, quality materials and dedication. These qualities have ensured the highest level of performance.
We employ almost 1,500 colleagues who thrive in fast-paced environments and are equipped with the drive to sustain organic growth, year after year. We cultivate an employee environment that encourages the highest levels of creative thinking, coupled with rewarding talent for delivering innovation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Biotech, Biotechnology, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biological, Biotechnical, Bioprocess, Laboratory sales, Laboratory, Amperometric, Process Analysis, Biological processes, Water treatment, Chemical, Measurement solutions, Industrial measurement, Power plant, Chemical, Chemical industry, Pneumatical, Food & Beverage, Bio, Industrial, Food processing, Wastewater treatment, Chem Pharma, Petrochemical, Environmental chemistry, Biochemical, Industrial processes, Biocompatibility, Hygienic engineering, Autoclaves, Autoclavation, Process control system, Calibration, Manufacturing processes, Scientific processes, Pharmaceutical processes, Biotechnology process, Pharma processes, Biotech processes, PCS, Laboratory calibration, Calibrate, Calibrations,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Sales Manager / Sales Representative : Measurement Solutions - Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Brewery, Industrial, Chemical and reference JK15513 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.