Are you an experienced technical sales person with experience of selling industrial capital equipment / special purpose machinery / processing or packaging machinery? We'll give you market leading equipment to sell - and superb technical support. Based out of our Luton office, we are a global leader in the sales of product inspection machinery and have a great career opportunity for you.
SALARY: Up to £55,000
· Company Bonus
· Flexible Working
· Car Allowance
· Mobile & Laptop
· 7% Pension (rising with service)
· Healthcare for self & family & Dental Care
· 25 Days Holiday
· Life Assurance
LOCATION: UK wide coverage – extended commutable to Luton head office.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Stevenage, St. Albans, Watford, Slough, London, Aylesbury, St. Neots, Northampton, Huntingdon,
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· It’s always easier to sell a great product, than a mediocre one! Our product inspection machinery is a well-recognised, global brand name and regarded as market leading.
· Now is a great time to join us! We are receiving additional investment and preparing for new product launches in 2019 / 2020 – YOU will spearhead that launch!
· Are you an autonomous, entrepreneurial sales professional? In this role you will be working closely with our GM, driving the sales function across the UK – meeting with new clients, and following up leads
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager : Industrial Capital Equipment / Special Purpose Machinery / Processing or Packaging Machinery to the Food Industry
Selling the full range of our market leading product inspection machinery to new and existing customers in the food industry – throughout the UK, you will be a skilled consultative / technical sales professional.
You will have a proven ability to manage longer sales cycles and large order values (up to £1m).
The business you generate will be a mix of new business and existing sales account management. You will, as an autonomous sales person, leverage our existing long-standing relationships to generate sales opportunities across groups and from competitor businesses. You will be responsible for spearheading our exciting, new product launches coming to the UK market in 2019.
You will be meeting clients and selling at all levels, from engineers in the workshop, through to presentations at board level.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager : Industrial Capital Equipment / Special Purpose Machinery / Processing or Packaging Machinery to the Food Industry
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
· Have a proven track record of sales success, selling capital equipment / special purpose machinery / processing or packaging machinery into the food industry.
· Be an autonomous, entrepreneurial Sales professional who will take ownership of the sales process – developing new and existing clients across the UK
· Any experience of selling / consultative sales of X Ray, Check Weigh or Metal Detection equipment would be an advantage (though is not requisite as full product training will be provided.)
We are a leading international manufacturer of Product Inspection equipment for the food, pharmaceutical and FMCG markets. Our products are widely respected as the best in their field, and offer exceptionally high levels of service, longevity and reliability. This UK office is a very important division with a small business ethos and entrepreneurial spirit – backed up with a well-known global brand.
This is a growing division receiving new investment and additional product launches in 2019. This is a genuine opportunity to build a career with a well-respected international brand.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager / Sales Engineer / Technical Sales / Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager / Engineering Sales / Product Inspection Machinery / Special Purpose Machinery / Process Machinery / Packaging Machinery / X-Ray / Check Weigh / Metal Detection / PPMA / Industrial Capital Equipment / Business Development Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.