Love the idea of a genuine ‘blank page’ opportunity, the chance to take control? As an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager, you’ll help us to create and implement our 5-year growth strategy, taking us forward into the future. IF it is time to start leading the way, read on…
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 rising to £40,000 after 6 months
· Uncapped profited related bonus
· Company Car
There is flexibility to be based from either our Northampton office or your home. However, you will need to live in a commutable location – Leicester, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Bedford, Oxford or Peterborough
Why this opportunity, why us?
· We’re already a well established ‘name’ within our market, with some fantastic clients.
· We’re an honest, down to earth bunch; we know what we’re good at and where we need help.
· This is one of those rare chances to really steer our company’s future and could lead to a Directorship role
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Manager : Engineering, Electrical
Initially, you’ll get to know our business, understand our 3 divisions and our USP’s and work closely with the Managing Director to create and then implement a sales strategy. Once in place you’ll drive the new business part of the plan, mapping our current customers and identify similar businesses to approach.
You’ll get involved in:
· Working with and gaining an understanding of our current customers.
· Choosing, implementing and then driving the use of a CRM system.
· Growing the CRM and categorising target customers.
· Generating and following up leads via cold calling, market knowledge and exhibitions
· Uncovering and winning tender invitations
· Managing framework and supply chain agreements
· Creating marketing literature and content, both on and off line. We do partner with a Marketing business which can be used for support.
The Person: Sales & Marketing Manager : Engineering, Electrical
Having got this far you’ll understand we need someone who will roll their sleeves up and really get stuck in, so it’s vital that you can bring:
· A proven track record in sales to industrial / manufacturing companies.
· A solid industrial / technical product background, possibly from components, machine control and automation, control panels, electrical installations, subcontracting, etc.
· The knowledge to create, manage and develop a CRM system.
· The proven capability to manage a variety of social / business media to increase awareness of our business.
· Strong customer facing skills and commercially a driven mindset.
The rewards are great, we are going places and we want you to be part of our success. We look forward to receiving your application.
The reward for success is a Directorship, we want this is be a team effort and have you genuinely feel a part of something.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: electrical components, installations, control panels, industrial components
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MGH16033, Wallace Hind Selection