Do you want to work for a stand out company in an autonomous working environment, driving new business and winning high profit accounts by selling the best capital products solutions available in the market?
Are you a successful and ambitious Sales Representative selling into Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Laboratories, Biobanks, Life Science, Robotics, Universities or Food Manufacturers?
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
· OTE: £80,000
· Company Car
· Out of Pocket Expenses Paid
· Pension (Company contributes up to a maximum of 8%)
· 25 Days Annual Holiday (plus statutory holidays)
· Income Protection Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Private Healthcare
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· Mobile Phone
LOCATION: This position is home-based, covering the UK and Ireland.
We welcome applications from centrally-based applicants based around the main client and prospect base, including: London, South East, South Central, Stevenage, Cambridge, Harlow, Essex, Hertfordshire, Luton, Watford, Peterborough
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Representative / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Life Science / Robotics
· This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, to stamp your mark on our business with visibility from a highly professional and respected team where every individual is valued and treated well.
· You will be driving mainly new business development and growing key accounts, winning and maintaining big-ticket sales, into the following sectors: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Life Science, Laboratories, Biobanks, Universities and Food Manufacturers.
· As a Sales Representative / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager, you will drive profitable sales growth for our dedicated suite of products and across a highly-competitive and lucrative geographic territory, with vast growth potential.
· You will own your business sales plan and deliver comprehensive sales presentations and demonstrations across the product portfolio.
· Other duties include web-conferences and the preparation of technical documentation, quotations and tenders.
· Your role will be the pivotal point for UK & Ireland market coverage, from determining and attending the right trade shows and conferences, through to managing communications with internal stakeholders across marketing, product management, engineering and technical support.
· Deal values range from £200,000 up to £15 million. Lead times from 6-12 months, up to a maximum of 6 years.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Representative / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager – Life Science / Robotics
· You will be a graduate in either engineering or life science, coupled with a strong previous track record of predominantly new business sales of big-ticket capital equipment solutions. You will have sold into large accounts within several of the following sectors: Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Laboratories, Biobanks, Life Science, Robotics, Universities or Food Manufacturers
· You will be 100% self-sufficient once your training and development induction has been completed.
We are a global and diversified business, with subsidiary offices throughout the world. We are the industry leader in the design and manufacture of process analytics, scientific instrumentation, automation solutions and robotics. For over 50 years, we have exceeded customer needs with world-class R&D, quality materials and dedication. These qualities have ensured the highest level of performance.
With annual sales in the region of $1 billion, we employ almost 3000 colleagues who thrive in fast-paced environments and are equipped with the drive to sustain organic growth, year after year.
We cultivate an employee environment that encourages the highest levels of creative thinking, coupled with rewarding talent for delivering innovation.
Our results speak for themselves: world-class manufacturing, premium branding, delighted customers, a first-class CRM system, extremely high staff retention and fantastic camaraderie!
In time, you may be invited to cover one or more of the Nordic countries as part of an enlarged territory.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Sales Representative / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager – Life Science / Robotics and reference JK15238 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.