A newly created role and career enhancing opportunity for a Sales Representative or Regional Sales Executive to sell an enviable portfolio of branded consumer gift ware & designer products into wholesalers, gift ware, jewellers, independent concessions and traditional retail.
We would welcome experience from a variety of product & market sectors including beauty, confectionery, gifts, jewellery, fashion accessories or other consumer related products into a range of channels such as Wholesale, Independent and retail either large or independent.
We need an out and out sales person who thrives in an environment of ownership and autonomy. Inheriting an existing set of accounts, your primary responsibility will be to grow and secure new business, setting and attending meetings each day. Based from home when not out on meetings, you will target independent jewellers, garden centres, gift shops, department stores and wholesalers. Long term progression is what you, the individual, make it - whether it be building teams or improving your earning capability.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
LOCATION: South of England
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Reading, Watford, Luton, Slough, Guildford, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead
As the Regional Sales Executive for the South, we envisage you will focus on the following types of tasks:
· Developing new accounts across a range of Independent and Wholesale customers.
· Nurturing existing accounts to increase in-store presence, sales and margin.
· Analysis of your territory to encourage new prospecting and developing future growth plans.
· Work with customers to understand trends and developments.
· Be meticulous when reviewing customer buying schedules, ensuring you are approaching at the best possible procurement times.
· Work with marketing to support customers in the representation of the brand and the product.
· Work closely with the Sales Director, Purchasing and Logistics to ensure a seamless service for our clients.
· Consistently review competitor activity including ensuring aligned products and pricing.
· Get involved with exhibitions and trade fairs.
· Work with the team to beat previous sales targets individually and company wide.
· Your territory will be the South of England, however, we envisage most of our clients be around the M25, M1 Corridor and M5 Corridors.
What’s behind the doors:
· A new management team who have been established for 12 months; who have had an immediate impact.
· An autonomous culture with plenty of support.
· No red tape.
· A Heritage brand with a fantastic portfolio of products.
· An opportunity to get involved and influence at all levels.
· Be involved with a developing and rewarding culture.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Sales Representative and reference PM15366 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.