A superb opportunity to Account Manage some of the biggest brands known around the world! We want to speak with experienced Account Directors or Client Services Directors who have managed fully integrated marketing campaigns and creative service offerings.
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
· Uncapped Commission
· Company matched Pension up to 3%
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· 23 Days Holiday, increasing with service (28 max) plus all recognised AMS holidays
· Birthday as Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Hinckley, Litchfield, Cannock.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Director / Client Services Director - Integrated Marketing
This renowned multi-award winning agency offer integrated marketing solutions to some of the worlds largest brands! They cover marketing services across: Ecomms, Digital Experiential, Event Experiential, Customer Journey, Brand Strategy, Full Retail Store Design and Pop Ups.
Are you current a Client Services Director or Account Director who has exposure in these areas and can boast a background of managing complex integrated campaigns on big ticket accounts?
You will be supported by a superb team of Account Managers, Creatives and Designers. Being the focal client contact you will manage and grow major accounts through superb client management and strategising the creative offering, ensuring customer experience is second to none.
You will oversee the agencys' biggest clients and manage the client services team ensuring you offer the best support and help them to grow. Managing Clients budgets and troubleshooting / problem solving once agreed projects are going ahead.
You will be responsible for developing the accounts and reporting on all financials to ensure they are profitable.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Director / Client Service Director
In order to be considered for the Senior Account Director / Client Services Director we are looking for the following skills, experience and personality traits:
· Proven experience account managing large and complex integrated marketing offerings
· A track record of managing big ticket accounts within an agency environment
· Have energy and first class communication skills
· Be a passionate advocate of providing the best service for clients
· Experience working with well known brands and the ability to strategise solutions
· Board level presentation skills
· An understanding of creative marketing led briefs
· An interest in the future offering of retail and customer experience is highly sought after
A multi-award winning brand and retail design agency who are recognised as one of the most progressive, innovative and creative within their sector.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Glen Brooke quoting Senior Account Director / Client Services Director - Integrated Marketing and reference GGB15291 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683317 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.