A rare opportunity for a polished, articulate and dynamic Senior Account Manager to take responsibility for developing the longest standing, largest and most prestigious corporate account for a leading web based / IT solutions and creative services provider in transport, local government and corporate markets.
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
OTE: £45,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Contributory Pension Scheme (3% candidate - 3% company) Childcare Vouchers Retail Discount Scheme Full Out of Pocket Expenses 23 Days Holidays (plus stats, rising to 28 with service)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Manager - IT / Web Based and Creative Service Solutions to Local Authority, Transport and Corporate Markets
· A Senior Account Manager role managing my client's largest and most prestigious account involving strategically and pro-actively developing existing, and crucially new, relationships within a household name organisation in the transport sector
· You will be dealing at senior level including Operations Director, I.T. Director, Project Managers and Procurement Managers, and liaising with other technology and solutions providers.
· Although this is my client's longest standing customer there is still a lot scope for growth by developing existing and initiating new relationships with a view introducing new services and solutions to the customer.
· The role will also involve keeping on top of the decision makers and procurement frameworks and timings so you can be best positioned to pitch/ tender as new opportunities come up.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Account Manager - IT / Web Based and Creative Service Solutions to Local Authority, Transport and Corporate Markets
· To be considered for this interesting and varied Senior Account Manager role you will experience in handling and growing large corporate or governmental accounts
· Ideally you will be working for an I.T., web based, creative service or some other intangible or service provider, but applications from technology or equipment will also be considered.
· You will be dealing with your clients at senior management up to board level. So, you will need to be credible, articulate with the attention to detail to operate in an often highly regulated sector.
· Any experience with local authorities, government or transport markets and the tender process would be advantageous.
Established over 20 years ago, my client provides a wide range of service, IT / web based and creative service solutions. They help organisations to reduce cost, eliminate waste, increase efficiency by outsourcing big manual tasks or functions, and/or bringing them on-line, often simplifying processes and giving them “more for less”. “Problem hunters and solution creators, continually investing in R&D to develop game changing innovations for clients.”
The company culture is a collaborative one, where enjoying your time at work, having fun and having a strong ethical compass where business is concerned, run alongside running a successful and profitable business - this ethos comes right from the top of the organisation.
Very good in a successful and growing company.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager, National Account Manager- IT, Web Based and Creative Service Solutions to Local Authority, Transport, Government and Corporate Markets
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Rod Plowe quoting Senior Account Manager - IT / Web Based and Creative Service Solutions to Local Authority, Transport and Corporate Markets and reference RP15114 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683305 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.