Based from our showroom London office, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager, that has excellent relationship building skills. The Senior Account Manager will also have the ability to seek out new clients in various businesses across the UK such as restaurants, bars and hotels, selling bespoke furniture.
LOCATION: West London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hammersmith, Richmond, Twickenham, Wembley, Hounslow, Uxbridge, Watford, Croydon, Bromley, Stevenage, St Albans
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Manager : Furniture solutions - Leisure
The Senior Account Manager will look after existing clients and target new businesses from a wide variety of industries, selling a range of solutions to park your derriere. Targeting restaurants, bars and hotels throughout the UK, introducing the company, arranging meetings and attending sales pitches.
Due to growth, this is a brand new role. If you think you have excellent client relationships building skills and can sell a chair to the smallest bar in Amsterdam, then this role is right for you.
Your responsibilities will include:-
· Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships
· Targeting new business from major global hotel chains through to small boutique businesses, through cold calling, social media networking and emailing
· Create and manage an active pipeline
· Introduce, present and lead customer meetings
· Work with the marketing team to create bespoke, design led professional business proposals based on each customer’s unique need
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Account Manager : Furniture solutions - Leisure
As this role has a strong design element to the sale, the Senior Account Manager should have a passion for the design and creative flare in order to be successful.
We would be delighted to receive CVs from Account Managers who have any of the following skills and experiences:-
· Sales experience within a furniture led environment
· Strong client relationships building ability
· Sales experience within the hospitality sector
· Ability to open conversations with both large organisations and small boutique businesses
· Candidates with design and/or architectural backgrounds who have gone into a sales role will be highly sought after
· The ability to work hard, but also want to socialise with the greater team
Rapidly expanding furniture design business, who have choice, convenience and continuity as their core ethos. We aspire to provide an excellent after-sales service; prompt delivery and efficient installation are a very big part of the business and our installation team are second-to-none
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: New Business Manager, Sales Executive, New Business Executive, Design, Hospitality, Architectural, sales, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandeep Bains quoting Senior Account Manager : Furniture solutions - Leisure and reference MB15335 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.