We are currently looking for a commercially astute Senior Credit Underwriter to join our team in Daventry. We have been providing specialist asset finance for the broadcast and post-production industries across the UK for over fifteen years. This is a genuine opportunity to develop your career within a growing business.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 – £50,000
- Company bonus (Company performance related)
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Stats & Christmas close down
- Free parking on site.
LOCATION: This role is based in Daventry.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: could include Banbury, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Hinckley, Leicester, Rugby, Nuneaton, Lutterworth, Towcester, Northampton, Lutterworth.
We understand the unique requirements of this industry and offer a range of financing options, including medium and long-term rental, on and off-balance sheet leasing and hire purchase. Whether securing funding for a small edit suite or financing a fully equipped live events venue, we’ll advise our customers on their best options. We’ve worked with many large broadcasters, post-production houses and events companies over the years, supplying them with editing, grading and audio equipment for audio and video facilities, plus the latest 4K cameras and location play out equipment for the world’s biggest sports and motor sports broadcasters.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Credit Underwriter
As a Senior Credit Underwriter, you will be joining a down to earth but very experienced Credit and Administration team. The mainstay of this role will be to assess all new underwriting opportunities that come into the business.
Typically, these opportunities range from £10k to as high as £5million, but on average a deal will be around £100k plus.
In addition to this, your duties will include:
- Managing the application process from request to pay-out.
- Maintaining up to date financial information on your key customers and periodically assessing their credit position.
- Researching, verifying, assessing and writing up full credit proposals.
- Recommending leasing solutions to our Lessors/Banks.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Senior Credit Underwriter
Although we are looking for someone from either a commercial lending or asset finance background, the most important thing is the ability to multi-task as typically we handle 20-30 live opportunities at any one time.
Other key qualities that we are looking for include:
- Experience within the Asset finance industry.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbally.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Understanding of commercial lending, if not Asset finance.
- Organised and accountable, with the ability to manage your own desk.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Asset Finance / Underwriting / Banking / Commercial Lending
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: JKB15830, Wallace Hind Selection