You’re an expert in the Network Power industry looking for a company that matches your ability to deliver innovative solutions. Maybe you’re fed up of being just another number in a large corporation and want to be heard and not just counted. You know the UK Electricity industry is huge and still growing and you want to a piece of it. Come and talk with us about being our Senior Electrical Engineer, based in Evesham.
BASIC SALARY: up to £60,000
· 35 days holiday including Bank Holidays (+ ability to buy and sell holidays)
· Flextime within the core 40 hour week
· Private Health Care
· Full access to company benefits package including pension.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Worcester, Birmingham, Bromsgove, Kidderminster, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Cheltenham, Cirencester.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Technical Engineer
Reporting to the Commercial Director and sitting in the Network Innovation Team, you will lead delivery on high-profile innovation projects from cradle to grave for our Clients in the Network Power industry including, novel energy storage technologies, electrical vehicle control systems and renewable generation technology. You will play a major role in multi-year projects and act as a consultant for the duration of these projects, from conception, development and testing through to installation and integration including training and support.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Technical Engineer
· Project manage the day-to-day logistics across multiple projects.
· Monitor and drive the delivery team to ensure a smooth and timely process to hit agreed milestones.
· Maintain communication between internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations and identify any early warnings.
· Review and QA equipment and design specification, product development, witness testing data analysis and application support.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Technical Engineer
To be considered for this role, you will either :
· Currently or recently have worked for the ESO or a DNO in a senior technical position.
· Have extensive experience of working with / selling to the UK Electricity Industry providing a technical solution, product or service.
· You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
· You will have studied Power Systems.
· You will have had exposure to project management- either leading the delivery of a project or have been part of a larger team.
· You have commercial awareness of your industry and recognise new opportunities to develop and grow existing and new relationships.
We supply innovative detection, monitoring and control technology to network and system operators, with a strong emphasis on delivering working end-to-end business as usual solutions. These are hardware and software solutions for ESO (Electricity System Operator – National Grid) & DNOs (Distribution Network Operators). This may be existing products, or new R&D developments which offer additional features / benefits. Example projects would include novel energy storage technologies, electrical vehicle control systems and renewable generation technology etc.
We have a proven record of promoting and supporting our best people. We will always listen to growth / new ideas and can back you to bring your ideas to life. If you have the drive, desire and a business plan to add a branch to our business, we can make it happen.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Project Manager, Technical Engineer, Technical Manager, Technical Project Manager, National Grid, Electrical Supply, Electricity System Operator, Distribution Network Operators, Renewable Energy, Energy Storage, ESO, DNO,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JN17100, Wallace Hind Selection