World leading brand and giant with an unrivalled growth strategy need a Senior Product Development or Head of Product Development to help them improve and develop new propositions for their customer portfolio of over 3million. This is a development role that will lead to more senior progression in the near future.
SALARY: £70,000 - £80,000
· Usual Large Company Benefits
LOCATION: Central London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: We envisage a tube ride would be accessible from Ealing, Watford, Rickmansworth, Edgware, Walthamstow, Clapham, Wimbledon, Richmond, West Ham, Cockfosters, High Barnet.
A leading consumer business with a highly regarded reputation for providing it’s consumers and customers with award winning, effectively priced products and unrivalled service levels.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Product Manager, Product Development Manager : FTSE 100
As the Product Manager working in a “self-starter” and genuinely autonomous environment, you will be looking for a position where you are genuinely able to make market changing decisions.
This is a key position within a highly skilled consumer product and proposition team. You will aim to improve the product life cycle of existing products whilst developing compelling propositions to increase new customer acquisition for the retail business as well as retain existing customers.
· Development and management of a portfolio of award winning products.
· Work with and constant exposure to C-Suite stakeholders to realise workings to beat the competition
· Bringing new marketing leading products to market through from cradle to grave including testing stage.
· Development and Creation of a 3-5 years working strategy with a detailed eye on real time developments.
· Improvement and re-development of the entire product and their specifications.
· Rationalisation of the existing portfolio, taking in consideration consumer market research and insight.
· Manage the end to end product life cycle including initial new product development, strategy and launch.
· Have the commercial agility to translate consumer feed back into viable product blue print.
· Develop the very best relationships with Finance, Marketing, Pricing and other senior stakeholders.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR …. Senior Product Manager, Product Development Manager : FTSE 100
A talented product manager with the personality and drive to make compelling propositions within a competitive market.
Ideally you will have worked in a service led consumer environment where decision making and market change is an everyday occurrence. You’ll be passionate about providing customers and consumers with a high level of service while delivering competitive pricing strategies.
Most likely backgrounds will be financial services, utilities, telecommunications and/or retail.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.