Due to the continuous success of our growing specialist event agency, we are seeking an Event Project Manager with previous experience of managing corporate events and road shows. You will join a team of 15 event experts delivering exceptional experiences for a new piece of business that requires a fresh team and creative ideas.
SALARY: £33,000 to £38,000
- Generous Annual Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Car Parking on-site
- Modern, vibrant team and office
LOCATION: Near Banbury
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Southam, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Northampton, Oxford, Birmingham,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Project Manager – Corporate Events
You will lead a series of key events and projects throughout the calendar year.
Partnering with the dedicated Project Manager and Project Executive to ensure continuous high service levels are achieved for our prestigious clients and their customers.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager will be:
- Full Project Management; budget control and sourcing suppliers and venues.
- Manage the relationship with our key client and understand the event expectations and ROI.
- Project Manage from end to end; client brief to managing all internal and external parties, to meet the event brief incorporating the site location and external suppliers.
- Sourcing and managing suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Project Manager – Corporate Events
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate previous event management experience for live corporate events, agency side, for the following types of events; conference productions, delegate management, award ceremonies, exhibitions, high level board meetings, new product launches and national road shows.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be creative and have a good understanding of design and event experience.
- Be highly organised and with the ability to multi-task and lead a team when required.
- Hold a UK driver’s licence.
A team of multi-tasking event specialists working with long standing clients across the UK. We manage high profile brand launches and fully exceed the expectations of our corporate clients. Our vast service and delivery across the following event functions; UK Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design and Management, Award Ceremonies and even new-age event engagement, that is creatively mind blowing!
We are a successful team that works hard to continually impress everyone involved in our event experience.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Event Project Manager, Senior Event Manager, Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design, Award Ceremonies, Corporate Event Manager, Roadshow Manager.
INTERESTED? Please do click apply and you’ll receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA15837, Wallace Hind Selection