Passionate about Digital Marketing? We are looking for a SEO Manager to join our award-winning Creative & Digital agency based in the idyllic countryside of Northamptonshire. Working within a close-knit digital team, this is an opportunity for a SEO Specialist to really develop and make the role their own.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
· 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Regular Staff Social Events
· Regular Team Building Activities
· Employee Reward Schemes
· Personal Development and Training Funds
· Free Parking
· Statutory Sick Pay
· Flexible Working (where applicable)
· Dress Down Office Attire
Commutable Locations: Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Kettering, Bedford, Olney (Anywhere within an hour of Northampton).
This role will appeal to you if you:
· Love working in an agency environment and being a valued member of a team.
· Prefer to work with autonomy using your own initiative to drive through the best SEO practices.
· Want to work for one of the most reputable digital marketing agencies in Northamptonshire.
Job Specification: SEO Manager - Digital Marketing Agency
As our new SEO Manager you will become our internal SEO Specialist and lead the business in this area, educating the wider team across the best digital practices. You will be based from our head office just outside of Northampton, and will be working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure all accounts are supported with the best digital strategies & practices.
Key responsibilities: SEO Manager - Digital Marketing Agency
· To understand the objective of each account, both short & long term, looking for ways to maximise potential search engine growth and advise clients on the best Digital strategies.
· To develop "SEO improvement plans" outlining what actions will be completed to improve the performance of each account.
· To lead monthly reporting, reviewing each account's organic search looking for measurable results that would indicate an increase in performance.
· Attending client meetings & events when needed to be our central SEO expert to understand their digital needs and add value to the company offering.
· Delivering actions outlined in monthly plans & sharing knowledge to broaden the teams capability.
· To converse with key stakeholders within the business, reporting & forecasting on the progress of work.
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to our Northampton based office. We are particularly keen to receive applications form individuals who are passionate about digital marketing and have worked within an agency, or have experience in managing multiple accounts at one time.
Critically you must:
· An in-depth knowledge of search engines, optimisation and influential factors in Google / Bing rankings.
· Industry experience using any of the standard search engine tools - SEMrush, Majestic, SEO Powersuite etc.
· Google Analytic's qualification, or willing to work towards this during your first three months of probation.
· To possess and awareness of Google algorithm updates & impacts on SEO.
· Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient, demonstrating initiative in the work place on a day to day basis.
Ideally you will have:
· Experience in Digital PR.
· Interest in online user journeys & UX.
· Understanding of coding CSS & HTML.
We are a multi-award-winning Digital & Web agency set in the picturesque countryside of Northamptonshire, who take great pride in how we provide our clients with first class digital & web solutions. We are looking to recruit another digital expert to our team in the form of an SEO Manager to push forward our digital offering as we continue to grow.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing / SEO / Search Engine Optimisation / Marketing Agency / Digital Agency
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting SEO Manager - Digital Marketing Agency and reference JKB15264 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.