We are looking for a SEO Manager to come and join our ambitious digital marketing agency based in Bromsgrove. We are a fully integrated agency where no one day is the same. If you are looking for an environment that feeds off creativity, offers flexibility and allows you to finish at 4pm, then look no further!
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Free Parking
· Company Pension
· 25 Days Holiday
· Flexible Working
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bromsgrove, Solihull, Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Worcester, Coventry
JOB SPECIFICATION: SEO Manager, Digital
Are you looking to work in an environment where creativity and ambition are at the forefront? Are you a talented or an up and coming SEO Manager? Are you able to mobilise and get hands on when called upon? Then this is the right role for you!
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager with the ambition and passion to develop who has a creative flare, to join our non-paid marketing team to work closely with all functions to deliver on some exciting client projects.
The successful candidate will also have the following responsibilities:
· All organic digital client accounts including but not limited to performance, revenue, profitability, quality of out and client satisfaction.
· Building and maintaining existing client relationships whilst supporting the HoD on new business acquisition.
· Developing plans for YoY growth alongside taking ownership of the online revenue and GP forecast for each client.
· To work within the parameters of the dedicated time for each account, reporting on any issues to Head of Department in a timely manner.
· Facilitate the smooth delivery of all digital projects, enhancements and support the wider team to meet client deadlines.
· To attend client meetings and events when needed, representing the agency in the best possible way.
· To converse with key stakeholders within the business as well as keeping in regular contact with various clients.
REQUIREMENTS: SEO Manager
To be truly successful as the SEO Manager, you will have proven experience working within a digital role at a marketing agency as a senior executive or a SEO Manager. You will have a general understanding of the full digital mix but be an expert in search engine principles.
As such, you will possess the following skills and experience:
· Experience of growing and developing revenue and profitability
· An in-depth knowledge of organic digital channel as both strategist and practitioner including but not limited to social media, SEO, content marketing, email marketing and digital content.
· Understanding of the full online digital spectrum, as well as the understating of the integration between online and offline media.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, with the ability to analyse and interpret results to convey them to the senior stakeholder both internally and externally.
· Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
The company are a rapidly growing international digital agency based in Bromsgrove, who take great pride in how they provide their clients with first class out of this world results for their clients. Working across various sectors, they need a self-motivated SEO Specialist or SEO Manager to implement the best SEO practices across their client’s accounts and join their growing team of digital experts.
PROSPECTS: The right candidate with the right attitude and drive to develop will have the opportunity to move into a managerial role, managing their own team to deliver on client projects.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandeep Bains quoting SEO Manager and reference MB15293 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.