A one of a kind and rare challenge! We’re building our first UK Digital team and we need a commercially minded SEO Specialist to support the Head of eCommerce to build, develop and grow our online offering across UK and Europe.
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
BENEFITS: Usual Company benefits
We need an SEO guru to support and add value to the development and implementation of the business’ new digital marketing strategy. This is an incredibly exciting time for the company as they look to drive forward their digital platforms and switch their focus to online channels of marketing. No day will be the same, however we believe that the below will be the spine of your new role:
· Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our online business growth and help us to achieve our business goals.
· Drive, maintain and analyse the organic search performance across the UK and Europe.
· Execute paid ad campaigns and organise broader digital marketing activities in line with the new Digital Strategy.
· Identify trends and actionable insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Work with the wider team to enhance the online customer experience.
· Prepare briefing reports for the content and marketing teams.
· Support the eCommerce team by highlighting changes to improve content.
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B and multivariate) to improve macro & micro conversion rates.
· Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We want someone with a passion and enthusiasm for the Digital environment coupled with the following expertise:
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
· Knowledge of website analytics tools and Paid Media (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads) and supporting tools (SEMRush, Moz, Google Trends & Webmaster Tools, etc.)
· A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix but with the commercial acumen to understand online marketing metrics and prioritise return on investments.
· A positive, can do attitude with the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.