Are you looking for a classic Field Service Engineer role involving mainly planned maintenance and installations covering the UK & Ireland, with a little worldwide travel? You will receive all the benefits of working for a SME UK Sales & Service office in the UK backed by a multinational manufacturer of packaging and process machinery supplied to the food and dairy markets.
BASIC SALARY: up to £50,000
· Overtime to earn circa £10,000 on top
· Car or Car Allowance
· 30 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
LOCATION: Home based but ideally living within 1 to 2 hours of the office. You will be covering the whole of the UK & Ireland (90%) and worldwide 10%
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Doncaster, Leeds, Nottingham, Birmingham, Peterborough, Leicester
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer : Packaging and Process Machinery – Food and Dairy
This is a classic Field Service Engineer role involving mainly planned maintenance and installations in the UK & Ireland 90% and worldwide 10%. (You will be spending up to 5 weeks per year working outside the UK). Whilst working in the UK & Ireland, you will be staying away from home 2 to 3 nights per week on average, but very rarely being away at weekends.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer : Packaging and Process Machinery – Food and Dairy
· You MUST be an experienced Field Service Engineer with specific experience of working on packaging and process machinery within the food and/or dairy industry.
· The company will also consider an experienced food or dairy factory Maintenance Engineer with hands on experience of working on packaging or process machinery.
· You WILL be a multi skilled Engineer ideally qualified to ONC+ level and with knowledge of either Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC`s
We are the UK Sales & Service office of a large market leading European manufacturer of packaging & process machinery, including filling systems and FF & S bag makers supplying the food and dairy market. We are now looking to recruit as part of an ongoing growth plan for the UK market.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to
REF: MPH17496, Wallace Hind Selection Ltd