Multi-skilled Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / Installation Engineer / Maintenance Engineer covering the South of England M4 Corridor for an expanding market leading manufacturer of food processing and packaging machinery with high level of staff retention and market reputation.
SALARY: up to £40,000 Base
BENEFITS: Overtime and Bonus of up to £5,000 Choice of Car Pension BUPA
LOCATION: Home based, covering the South of England living along the M4 corridor between London & Bristol.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Swindon, Newbury
WHY SHOULD I APPLY:
· Career progression - you will benefit from the opportunity to progress through the business supported with training.
· A Share of the profits - we share the annual profit to all employees throughout the business.
· Work life balance - no more shift work!
JOB SPECIFICATION : Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / Installation Engineer / Maintenance Engineer.
As the Service Engineer you will be responsible for repair, refurbishment, install and commissioning of a range of food processing and packaging machinery. The role involves occasional weekend work and you will need to stay away from home during the week 1 to 2 days per week.
REQUIREMENTS : Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / Installation Engineer / Maintenance Engineer.
· You WILL be currently working as a Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer/ Installation Engineer and possess recent career experience of working with capital equipment ideally within food / FMCG manufacturing industry.
· You will ideally be qualified to a minimum of ONC / City & Guilds level 3 within electrical / electronic engineering or similar, combined with an industrial apprenticeship.
· The company will also consider an experienced factory Maintenance Engineer with hands on experience of processing and packaging machinery within the food industry.
We are an established, market leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery for the food manufacturing sector. We are growing with an expanding product range investing heavily into new product development and recruitment to satisfy market demand.
Opportunities for progression include specialisation within product types and or moving into Senior / Supervisory roles as the company expands. We have a proven track record of promoting within to Senior and management positions throughout the business including the current Sales Manager, Service Manager, Service Engineers, etc.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, food packaging, food process, food manufacturing, FMCG, Food, meat, bakery.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Service Engineer reference JC15102 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.