A classic Service Engineer role covering the south of England. Working for my best client, a market leading manufacturer of a range of food processing and packaging machinery with a great reputation for high quality and staff retention who are growing and need to strengthen their service team.
SALARY: up to £40,000 Base
BENEFITS: Overtime and Bonus of up to £5,000 Choice of Car Pension BUPA
LOCATION: Covering the South of England but you will be homebased living on the M4 corridor between London & Bristol and South of Milton Keynes.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Gloucester, Oxford, Luton, Aylesbury, Slough or Reading.
Why should I apply?
· You will enjoy a diverse and challenging engineering role with lots of variety.
· An opportunity to develop your skills sets and grow into specialist or supervisory positions.
· Security of an established company, with a reputation for quality of product and service.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Service Engineer
A classic Service Engineer role responsible for repair, refurbishment, install and commissioning of a range of food processing and packaging machinery. The role involves occasional weekend work and you will need to stay away from home during the week 1 to 2 days per week.
REQUIREMENTS - Service Engineer
* You WILL have a current or recent proven track record of success as a field service engineer working with capital equipment ideally within the food industry.
* You MUST be a qualified electrical, electronic or mechanical engineer ONC minimum or similar ideally with a time served apprenticeship and multi-skilled in electrical / mechanical engineering.
* The company will consider an experienced factory maintenance engineer with hands on experience of processing and packaging machinery within the food industry.
A well-established market leading manufacturer of food process and packaging machinery. They are one of my best clients. I have placed 14 people, including 7 service engineers, with this company in the last 4 years and they are all still with the company and doing well. This is an expansion role to strengthen the team on the back of impressive growth.
Where ever possible the company promotes from within and actively encourages the development of it's engineers to grow into product specialist and supervisory roles; with a strong order book supplying into a robust industry sector there has never been a better time to join them.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Food, FMCG, PPMA, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, packaging, fast moving, electrical, mechanical, multi-skilled.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Service Engineer and reference JC15102 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.