For you working as a Service Engineer / Service Manager is knowing your customers excel because of you! You are inquisitive and delight in up-selling additional services and adding value. If you are looking for more, this 'step up role' into regional sales management based in Rotherham could be for you!
SALARY: £35,000 to £37,000
· Private Health
· Company Vehicle
· Profit Share and Commission (after successful completion of training programme)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sheffield, Doncaster, Worksop, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Wakefield, Worksop, Gainsborough, Mansfield.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· You are hungry to develop your commercial skills into a technical sales & operational focused role.
· You seek the financial reward for your hard work and business you secure.
· You will be fully supported with training to gradually progress into the role.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer, Service Team Leader : Water Treatment Plant, Water Utilities & Industrial
Due to the expansion of our National After Sales Business, we are recruiting a Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Team Leader / Supervisor specifically to move into a sales focused role as Regional Field Manager over a 12 to 18 month period. We are a leading OEM supplying capital equipment to water utility and industrial processing sites through out the UK and are renowned for the quality of our products and after sales service.
Covering the Yorkshire, Midlands and East Anglia region, you will:
· Support existing customers via site visits and build customer relationships.
· Identify new business opportunities to lead to further equipment / spares and hire sales.
· Pro-actively follow up quotations and convert into sales.
· Conduct equipment inspections to ensure equipment is being operated and serviced correctly.
· Advise customers upon improvements to their water treatment processes.
· Develop the regional business plan for when you step into the Regional Field Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: Service Engineer, Service Team Leader : Water Treatment Plant, Water Utilities & Industrial
For this role you WILL:
· Be a Service / Maintenance Engineer or Team Leader, looking to step up into a technical sales role.
· Possess the commercial acumen and drive to develop a regional service plant hire business.
· Be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ level within mechanical or electrical engineering.
· Motivated to deliver customer service levels expected of a leading OEM.
· Able to work on water and sewage treatment plants.
· Experienced with service and maintenance of pumps, motors, gears, bearings, PLC/HMI's, etc.
We are a (a subsidiary of) a leading international company supplying high quality equipment and reliable service for the treatment of industrial, municipal water, waste water and sludge. With a long standing reputation of our well-established German parent company, the UK head office operation is responsible for installation, commissioning, service and temporary plant hire.
This is a career development opportunity to progress into a front-line technical sales / Regional Field Manager role, which will be supported with training both on the job and the development of product knowledge delivered with the support from all regional depots, the UK head office and at parent company level. We are expanding within the UK and actively promote from within as opportunities arise.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Service Team Leader, Senior Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Regional Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Team Leader, Commissioning Engineer, municipal and industrial water and waste water treatment, Water Process, Effluent Treatment, Industrial Manufacturing.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Service Engineer, Service Team Leader : Water Treatment Plant, Water Utilities & Industrial and reference JC15473 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.