Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
We are keen to find a Marketing Co Ordinator with creative social media skills to help us improve the way we communicate with our existing and prospective customers. We are building our first UK Digital team and we need the support of a Social Media biased marketer to develop our online presence as well as support our European Marketing Manager.
We are developing our European marketing capability and need a Marketing Co-ordinator to assist with general marketing projects and Social Media activities. You will be an integral part of this teams’ development and success. The marketing Co-ordinator needs to be able to deal with various tasks simultaneously, have an understanding of overall marketing and display excellent English language, communication and organisational skills.
Commutable Locations: Milton Keynes, Daventry, Wellingborough, Newport Pagnell, Bedford
· Planning and implementation of product launches (conception and creation of PR and advertising measures, mailings, videos, blog articles, etc.)
· Independent creation and continuous development of a social media strategy, as well as development, maintenance and support of the channels
· Assisting in planning and organization of fairs and events: internal and distributor
· Assisting in lead generation and nurturing implementation and campaigns
· Creation of communication plans and associated texts / formats
· Developing and implementing an Internal Communications Strategy and related actions
· Preparation of relevant topics of internal communication and provision for employees
· Planning and implementation of Quick Ship product catalogue: online and print / installation guides management with the agency
· Create marketing materials independently such as; presentations, newsletters, brochures, blog posts, product catalogue, etc.
· Collaboration with the international marketing team in UK and US
· Editing marketing texts
· Research and administrative support (helps in writing reports, etc.)
· General assistance and holiday cover for the EMEA Marketing Manager
Who we are looking for?
We need someone with energy and enthusiasm who can bring commercial creativity to this new challenge. You will ideally possess:
· Previous experience working in a Marketing, Communications, Digital or PR environment.
· The experience of working autonomously, you will need to be responsible and a self starter.
· The skills to manage a range of different projects and tasks simultaneously.
· The ability of communicating with all levels of stakeholder.
· Excellent writing and copy writing skills. With the ability of communicating in different tomes and at different levels.
· Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, another foreign language (German, French, Spanish, Italian or Polish) is a plus.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.