A newly created role for a Social Media Executive to exert their creativity on a blank sheet and develop a social marketing strategy from scratch. We are a company who are breaking new boundaries by offering state-of-the-art technology solutions to the some of the most recognised hospitality and famous names in our sector. The role offers growth, autonomy and an opportunity to be creative. There are very few boundaries to this role.
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000
· Company Pension
· Death in Service
· 20 Days Holiday, plus all Bank Holidays (increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service)
· Free Parking
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Social Media Executive
We envisage the Social Media Executive will help drive brand awareness through a range of channels and mediums, however we’re all ears and want to understand where we can gain the best ROI across any channels. Here are a few things you will need to do:
· Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to understand short and medium terms goals.
· Create eye-catching marketing content and industry disruptive Social Media campaigns.
· Use Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat to enhance the brand awareness and customer experience.
· Develop and enhance our content offering across our website and also develop our PR and blogging strategy.
Here are a few things you might like to get involved with and where you may consider growing your career into a all round Digital Marketing Manager
· Manage a portfolio of 3rd party suppliers including SEO and PPC agencies.
· Be involved with a new website build including a web shop.
· Develop a strategy to increase customer traffic to the website and improve lead generation.
· Build a marketing team in the future.
· Improve our product support through our website and increase enquiries.
· Product Marketing and relevant collateral.
· Develop more traditional PR campaigns and ‘noise.’
Overall as the Social Media Executive, you will be an integral member of the team working across areas such as social media, PR, online blogs and general marketing collateral.
REQUIREMENTS: Social Media Executive
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to our Milton Keynes office. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates who have a passion for PR & Social Media and want to utilise that knowledge in a progressive company that will help develop your career.
You must possess:
· The passion to succeed.
· The ability to influence and challenge the business.
· An understanding of social media and digital marketing.
Ideally you will have:
· A Marketing Degree.
· Video & graphic design experience.
· Experience of marketing within the Hospitality sector.
Established for over 15 years, we are genuinely proud of our growth and progression into one of the leading suppliers of technology solutions to the Hospitality & Retail Industries. Due to growth this is a great time to join our business as our new Social Media Executive as we look to continue to grow our already established organisation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing, Marketing, Content Writing, Social Media, PR, B2B Marketing, Hospitality Marketing.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Social Media Executive and reference JKB15382 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.