We are a seeking a Graphic Designer to help manage the on-going design and production of catalogues, packaging, marketing and websites for this client-side company based in Milton Keynes.
SALARY: £20,000 - £26,000
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Watford, Oxford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Graphic Designer
We are a seeking a Graphic Designer to help manage the on-going design and production of catalogues, packaging, marketing and websites.
The types of skills you will need to demonstrate are Graphic Design skills, layout, creativity, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, web knowledge, can work well under pressure, excellent communication skills (verbally and electronically), liaison with colleagues and suppliers is an essential aspect of the role. Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability and willingness to learn quickly, working on a variety of projects within the bathroom and distribution sector. The ideal candidate will take pride in creating visually stunning designs.
Duties to include
* Highly proficient in Adobe CS
* Mac and PC-skilled worker
* An eye for detail, layout, typography and very high standards
* Experience in literature and advertising design layout
* Email marketing experience ideal
* Good standard of communication, both written and verbal
* Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines
* Able to work well as part of a team but also on your own initiative
* Strong portfolio with projects relevant to the requirements
* Manage the design process of all existing literature
* Design experience,
* Excellent project management skills
* Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
* Understanding of the retail, merchant & consumer market
* Ability to manage your own time to ensure delivery of projects within agreed time scales
* Excellent communication skills at all levels (graphical, verbal & written)
This award-winning company is a global leader in their field and have enjoyed considerable success over the years. Due to impressive growth they are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to help drive improved processes across the organisation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Graphic Designer / Graphic Design / Junior Designer / Digital Artworker / Print Artworker / Assistant Artworker / Assistant Graphic Design / Design Lead
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Graphic Designer and reference JKB15129 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.