An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the worldwide leading supplier of Locking systems and solutions used and recommended by main Contractors, Architects, Specifiers and architectural ironmongers.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000
· Bonus (subject to performance)
· Contributory Pension
· 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Corby, Wellingborough, Market Harborough, Rushden, Stamford,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Stock Control Administrator / Stock Controller / Inventory Controller : Manufacturer
We are a European, market leading manufacturing group who supply innovative window and door locking systems direct to window and door manufacturers, through specification to architectural practices and building contractors as well as via established distributor and retail channels.
With an annual group turnover of in excess of €270 million, we manufacture at 4 sites and distribute from a further 5 across Europe. We are now looking to strengthen our Stock Control Team with a proven Stock Control Administrator.
The role will require you to pro-actively assist with all procedures and actions necessary to manage all purchasing and stock control materials as directed by the Stock Controller.
You will need to ensure material supply meets the customer demands and fluctuations in volume over time. To accurately highlight trends and problems associated with material supply and costs providing data analysis of stock position which enable others to make decisions based on good and accurate information.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Stock Control Administrator / Stock Controller / Inventory Controller : Manufacturer
We are looking for candidates who will:
· Raise and process purchase and inter-company transfer orders for replenishment of inventory and non-stock items.
· Raise and process ‘Work Orders’ for items that require either kitting, assembly or re-work.
· Use the intelligent stock report maintain and update field information on SAP related purchase and Stock Control including minimum and re-order levels.
· Run ‘back order’ reports and update on a regular basis.
· Work closely with Stock Controller to identify excessive and non-stock customer requirements.
· Inform Stock Control of any specific customer order supply problems and advise on status and alternatives.
· Be proactive in supplier expediting both on overdue and not yet purchase orders.
· Check Supplier PO acknowledgments against current order details, highlighting any discrepancies or amendments and entering confirmation details onto SAP.
· Prepare and update reports as well as summaries, as required related, to Inventory and purchase receipts.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Stock Control Administrator / Stock Controller / Inventory Controller : Manufacturer
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following:
· You will come from a Purchasing, Stock Control or Inventory background.
· You will be well organised and efficient as well as being able to adopt a systematic and structured approach to tasks with the ability to prioritise.
· Any knowledge of SAP - Purchase Order, Sales Order and planning modules, would be of particular interest.
· Be able to present and deliver information to a group of people.
· The opportunity to join, a brand leading name and Europe wide manufacturer.
· The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Stock Control Manager, Purchasing Assistant, Stock Control Administrator, Inventory Clerk, Buying, Purchasing.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.