Are you a resourceful, forward thinking, natural born problem solver with a strong desire to succeed? We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to ensure the ERP system runs smoothly at our Hampshire based multi national company.
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
· 21 days holiday (Rising one day per year)
· Company Bonus
· Share Incentive Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Daily Free lunch
WHY JOIN US?:
· Friendly and supportive working environment
· Company bonus paid yearly which is the equivalent of 4 weeks salary
· Part of a share scheme that has risen by over 400% in the last 5 years
LOCATION: Hook, Hampshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Basingstoke, Reading, Fareham, Guildford, Newbury, Camberley
JOB DESCRIPTION: Systems Administrator – IT, Administration
As our Systems Administrator, you will play an integral role in maintaining the company’s policies, ensuring the integrity of our network and ERP system.
You will work closely with the Business Systems Analyst, along with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users, constantly keeping up to speed so that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
As well as creating and managing user accounts and appropriate permissions within the ERP system, you will also:
· Provide technical support to users encountering issues, including troubleshooting and assisting users with system navigation and all other aspects of the ERP
· Maintaining test and training environments within the ERP system and providing updates and changes when required
· Collaborate with the ERP Project Manager and Implementation Team to provide technical support and assist with data migration
· Perform routine checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data within the ERP system
· Provision of excellent customer service to staff members who require assistance.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Systems Administrator – IT, Administration
You will be a team player with a positive attitude, a high degree of patience, an exceptional eye for detail and excellent communication skills as at times, you will be dealing with people who are new or not as technically minded as others. A pebble of a problem to one is a mountain of mayhem to another.
You will also have;
· Good experience with ERP systems administration, configuration, and support.
· Ability to analyse data and generate reports using SQL
· Skilled in Excel and creating/maintaining spreadsheets
· Excellent time management
For 40 years, we have been designing computer controlled systems to evaluate the properties of soil and rock and have built a fantastic reputation within the geotechnical and earthquake testing sector.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: System Administrator, System Analyst, Computer Systems Manager, IT, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, SysAdmin, Network Architect, Wireless Network Engineer, SQL Database Administrator, Data Centre Administrator, Computer Network Administrator, Server Administrator, ERP Specialist, ERP Administrator, Security System Administrator, SQL DBA/Database Administrator, Junior Database Administrator
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: DN17427, Wallace Hind Selection