We’re an established and progressive multi-site accountancy practice, and we’re always in the market to recruit great people. Currently we are looking for an experienced Tax Manager / Senior Tax Accountant to look after our high net worth / ultra-high net worth clients and oversee our Tax Hub and team in Wisbech.
BASIC SALARY: up to £60,000
· 20 Days Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution
· Staff Benefits Scheme
· Flexible working with TOIL scheme
LOCATION: This is an office-based role, based in our Wisbech office, but you’ll be covering all offices including Spalding, Market Deeping and Peterborough.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wisbech, Peterborough, Spalding, Market Deeping, Downham Market, Whittlesey, Cambridge, St Ives, King’s Lynn, Ely, Boston
Person: To be our successful Tax Manager in our business, you will be:
· CTA qualified and be experienced in advising in all areas including income and capital taxes planning, trusts, succession, corporate restructuring, share options.
· Well versed in both personal and commercial tax.
· You’ll enjoy being client facing, so be able to confidently engage with clients, and display excellent organisation, communication, and relationship management skills.
· You will be a natural manager of people, internally and externally.
Job Specification: This role will play a crucial part in looking after our high net-worth and ultra-high net-worth clients. Managing our specialist tax hub team, supporting entrepreneurs, business owners, wealthy families, and trusts.
As our Tax Manager, you will also:
· Manage the advisory team, including mentoring and training.
· Work closely with the resident Tax Partner on marketing, networking and business development initiatives.
· Take primary responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
Company: Established in 1924, we support clients across different sectors in areas including payroll, audit & accounts, tax and advisory. From offices in Spalding, Wisbech, Market Deeping and Peterborough, we work with businesspeople and private clients across the East of England, providing services including accountancy, business development advice and tax compliance and planning.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Tax Manager, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Tax Specialist, CTA, CIMA, ACCA, Senior Auditor, Auditor.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SM17441 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd