We are a long established, forward thinking, and growing Accountancy Practice with roots dating back to around 1920! We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Tax Accountant to look after the Personal Tax division in our High Wycombe office.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £48,000
· 25 days annual leave
· Death in Service
· Pension contribution 5%
· Discretionary bonus
LOCATION: High Wycombe
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Beaconsfield, Marlow, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Amersham, Chesham, Princes Risborough, Watlington, Luton, Reading, Oxford
Job Specification: Tax Accountant, Personal Tax Senior, Tax Manager, Tax and AP Senior, Tax Consultant – Accountants, Accountancy
We are looking for a Personal Tax Accountant to join our team, supporting our Client Managers with the preparation of work and the effective delegation of work to more junior members of the team. The work will involve not only compliance but also advisory and planning. You’ll be expected to manage the preparation of personal tax returns, tax planning and specialist personal tax work.
Person Specification: Tax Accountant, Personal Tax Senior, Tax Manager, Tax and AP Senior, Tax Consultant – Accountants, Accountancy
To be a successful Personal Tax Accountant in our business, you’ll be highly organised and demonstrate a high level of flexibility, as well as a strong sense of commercial awareness.
In addition, you will also,
· Be qualified, ideally holding the CTA qualification, although we’re open to receiving applications from candidates with ACCA, AAT or ICAEW qualifications as well as strong QBE or part qualified candidates with practice experience.
· Enjoy being client facing, so be able to confidently engage with clients, and display excellent organisation, communication, and relationship management skills.
· Have an in-depth knowledge of personal tax rules, regulations and payroll taxes – including Benefits-in-Kind
· Understand self-assessment tax returns for individuals and partnerships.
· Ideally, have experience of non-residents, inheritance tax, capital gains tax, trusts and dealing with HMRC enquiries.
PROSPECTS: There is potential to progress into a Tax Manager position once established, and we as a business are very keen to offer internal progression/development opportunities. You’ll receive full CPD training, and we are an approved training practice for ICAEW and ACCA.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Personal Tax, Tax Manager, Accountant, Accountancy Practice, Tax and AP Senior, Accounts, Tax Senior, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Dividends, Benefit-in-Kind, Tax specialist, Corporation Tax, Tax Senior, Tax Consultant.
Company: Established in 1917, we’re an award-winning company, who are part of a wider group. We provide individual, business, or international accountancy advice across a range of accountancy, tax and financial services. We are forward thinking and pro-active and looking to grow our team and promote from within. Currently, we have 7 Client Directors and have a total team of over 50 staff.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT17445, Wallace Hind Selection Ltd