As the Technical Sales Executive within this global designer and manufacturer of thermal interface materials, you will be pivotal in delivering our sales strategy to the UK and European markets. If you bring proactivity, drive and ambition, you will be given the full backing of the organisation in order to succeed and potentially, in time, grow your own team.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Contributory Pension
· Onsite Parking
· Christmas Bonus (performance related)
· 1pm finish on Friday
· Christmas shutdown additional to annual holiday entitlement
· Laptop & Mobile Phone
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard, Newport Pagnell, Towcester, Aylesbury, Dunstable, Northampton
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Sales Executive : Manufacturer - thermal interface materials
Managing across all of our markets; you will be supported / mentored by the UK Managing Director. We are a small team with an established customer base and huge desire for growth. You will be providing support to our established European Distributor network and searching for new opportunities across all sales channels to increase our customer base.
Once you have developed an in depth understanding of our wide range of products you will then be tasked with starting to increase our UK and European market share.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Technical Sales Executive : Manufacturer - thermal interface materials
· Account Management : 70% - Manage the full sales process with our established European Distribution partners. This will include initial contact and producing quotations, as well as offering to be a product specialist where required.
· Developing New Accounts : 30% - Establish relationships, understand technical requirements and generate sales through specification and consultative solution selling, based on your knowledge and expertise.
· Providing Technical Expertise : Delivering technical presentations, demonstrating product USP’s, aiding in the specification of bespoke product offerings, prepare technical drawings
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: Technical Sales Executive : Manufacturer - thermal interface materials
Internal training will be given in relation to our technical product range and you will spend the early stages shadowing the UK Managing Director.
This is an office-based role, however as the role evolves you will be expected to attend client meetings and visit Distributors as well as assist in the promotion of our business by exhibiting / visiting trade shows either in the UK or abroad.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Executive : Manufacturer - thermal interface materials
In order to be successful, you will have solid technical acumen. In addition, you will be a strong communicator and a real people person. The ability to earn credibility and influence people will be vital;
· We would love to hear from candidates with proven experience of selling or advising on technical products and services.
· Ideally you will have a technical qualification in electronics.
We would also consider applications from candidates with limited or no sales experience. Someone who comes from a technical background but has the desire to make a move into a more commercial sales position.
We are leaders in the design and production of high-performance thermal interface materials, elastomeric connectors and custom silicone extrusions. We are a global operation with 9 manufacturing and distribution centres. Over the next 5 years we are looking at significantly growing its business both in the UK and European markets.
We are looking for an individual that can grow within our organisation. With the right attitude and application you could grow your own team in the future. Our current Managing Director is testament to the growth that can be achieved in our progressive global business.
It is highly likely you may have worked in any of the following roles: Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, and Technical Account Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.