Technical Compliance Manager / Quality Manager required by the UK arm of a market leading, premium end German manufacturing Group to manage ISO 9001 and other industry related product compliance.
BASIC: £37,000 - £42,000
BENEFITS: Bonus Car Contributory Pension 24 Days Holidays plus stats
We are a European, market leading manufacturer and supplier of premium end, innovative window and door locking systems; supplying direct to window and door manufacturers, through specification, to architectural practices and building contractors, and via established distributor and retail channels.
With the recent devastating building fire disasters, legislation has increasingly become more stringent and we have developed an innovative solution which ensures fire and security door manufacturers meet and exceed the stringent legislation in place.
Based – At our UK Head Office in Northamptonshire
JOB BRIEF: Technical Manager / Compliance Manager / Quality Manager
A full detailed brief will be supplied to short listed candidates but in summary, working closely with our Technical Director, you will be responsible for:
· The technical development and compliance of this new solution, understanding building compliance test evidence requirements to ensure we comply/exceed current and future building compliance legislation
· Providing technical support both in-house and externally as “our Fire Door Product Champion” for this solution and develop mutually beneficial relationships with relevant Trade Associations, Fire Test Houses and related Authorities
· The ongoing management of ISO9001 covering procedures and audits (both internal and external) to ensure ongoing company compliance
Working closely with the senior leadership team, this is an important appointment as it will ensure we meet and exceed all compliance and quality legislation
PERSON BRIEF: Technical Manager / Compliance Manager / Quality Manager
We are interested in receiving applications from Technical Manager / Compliance Managers / Quality Managers who:
· Have experience of product compliance, accreditation and / or investigation.
· Have experience / knowledge of working with ISO 9001 or other similar industry quality management systems
Any experience of building product related technical quality management / compliance would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite. However, what is key is you have an enquiring, questioning mind, able to follow processes, step by step to solve problems.
As an indicator, it is highly likely you will have undertaken one of the following roles; Technical Compliance Specialist, Technical Manager, Compliance Manager, Quality Manager, Technical Product Manager, Technical Specifications Manager as examples.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant John Gowen quoting Technical Manager / Compliance Manager / Quality Manager and reference JG14947 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683301 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.