Are you an experienced engineering technician or technical sales professional, from the Food / Drinks / Personal Care packaging machinery market looking to develop your career with an outstanding growing business.
SALARY: £35,000 - £37,000
· Sales Bonus
· Company Car
· 10% Pension Contribution
· 22 Day Holiday ( Stats) increasing with service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham, Walsall, Warwick
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Sales - Business Development Manager : Bottling & Packaging Lines
This Technical Sales, Business Development Manager role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in all market sectors.
You will be comfortable creating your own plan and skilled in executing it, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. You will be credible and comfortable in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders and have the gravitas which enables you to access all levels of contact within the target businesses and sectors
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Technical Sales - Business Development Manager : Bottling & Packaging Lines
· Identify and develop new business relationships, across all packaging sectors
· Develop Business Plan and deliver sales targets profitability
· Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of the companies key products, and of the competitive market.
· Take full responsibility for developing our strategy in non drinks sectors
· Accurately assess the needs of the customer and liaise with machinery suppliers to offer the best solution.
· Achieve objectives set in line with the strategic aims of the business.
· There will be regular UK travel and some travel into Europe
· Full clean driving licence
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales - Business Development Manager : Bottling & Packaging Lines
· Proven experience in bottling / food packaging and or personal care markets in an engineering or technical sales role.
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a motivated self-starter to participate in the significant growth ambitions of the business
· Strong influencing and communication skills and an ability to convey the solution value proposition to stakeholders at all levels, from production through to CEO.
· A real ‘can-do’ attitude
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial and excellent team player skills.
· Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people effectively.
· Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
· Good presentation and customer facing skills.
· Highly results orientated; strong drive to deliver.
Evolution Bottling and Packaging Solutions Ltd specialise in the sale of technically advanced filling and packaging machinery into the Wine, Spirits, Drinks, Food and Personal Care Industry, which can include a single machine or a full turnkey solution for bottling and packaging lines. Their customers are world renowned organisations and they pride themselves on the level of customer service that they give their clients. To support continued business growth, they are now looking to strengthen their Sales team.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals with a technical sales or engineering background in the Food and Beverage sector.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Service Engineer, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager
Closing Date : 26th July 2019
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.