We are the world’s leading provider of customised solutions for automation in the meat industry, including stun tools & cartridges and are looking to recruit an Internal Technical Sales Engineer for our site in the West Midlands.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000
· Private Medical Cover – including family
· Life Assurance
· 25 Days leave plus Bank Holidays and 1/2 day Friday!
LOCATION: Sutton Coldfield
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Tamworth, Walsall, Bromsgrove, Coventry
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Engineer
· To provide a high level of customer service to UK and International customers
· Customer support: answering queries, offering technical advice
· Cross selling and up-selling
· Taking orders via telephone and email
· Keep customers updated on order progress
· Pro actively follow up quotes
· Contact customers / distributors to hunt sales
· Managing / updating sales literature and product manuals, liaising with group marketing department in Denmark
· Continually improve / define processes in the sales desk area
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Technical Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Engineer
· Proven experience in technical sales is essential
· You will have previously worked as a Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Internal Sales Engineer
· Experience in the Manufacturing / Engineering sector is essential
· You must be IT Literate and confident in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· You must have high attention to detail
· Accurate Data Entry skills
· You must be highly motivated and organised
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written across all levels of the business
· Comfortable in commercial negotiations and be able to compile commercial propositions.
Established over 100 years, we are the world’s leading provider of customized solutions for automation in the food industry, other hygiene-sensitive industries and supply industry. We are especially known for our high-quality stun tools and cartridges used at the front end of meat processing
Long term objective is to commercially manage the Sales Desk.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Internal Sales, Technical Sales, Manufacturing, Sales Support
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16034, Wallace Hind Selection