A new and autonomous sales role has emerged for an experienced, technically biased and new business focussed Technical Sales Manager. Working for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of super abrasive grinding wheels and tools. Ideally based in the Midlands, you will have experience of solution sales into the industrial, engineering or manufacturing environments.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 Bonus
· Company Car
· 25 Days Holiday
· Additional Benefits
LOCATION: UK - Based from home (ideally Midlands)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Northampton, Derby
JOB SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Manager – Industrial Consumables
A more detailed brief will be made available to those who are short listed but in summary, you will:
· Split your time between New Business development (90%) and Account Management 10%
· Thrive on opening doors to new customers
· Enjoy rolling your sleeves up and selling into the industrial environments as well as to senior management/board level personnel
· Use your technical acumen to provide solution-based sales
REQUIREMENTS: Technical Sales Manager – Industrial Consumables
We would be delighted to receive applications from Business Development specialists who have:
· A proven track record of a technical sales process with added value components / consumables to industrial end users & OEM's.
· Solid experience of technical sales into Manufacturing and Engineering particularly focussed on the Aerospace or Automotive market.
· Someone with consultative sales experience in Grinding, Cutting, Tooling, Abrasives, Drilling & Polishing
· A record of selling technical products directly to end users in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
Either way you will be a self-starter who is happy working on their own initiative. This is a standalone position and will suit someone with previous experience of managing a large territory. You will also understand how to effectively sell technical, value added products using a consultative sell directly to the end user.
After 40 years in business, we remain focused on super abrasive grinding wheels and tools. It's a science that we helped transform, and a craft that we're working every day to perfect. Through continuous innovation and product development and enhancement, we meet the most demanding specifications and solve the most challenging applications.
Our extensive experience means we can help you get the most out of your tools and operations. Our ingenuity makes it possible to address your toughest super abrasive challenges. And our superior craftsmanship continues to exceed expectations.
You may previously have worked in the following markets/products and held the following job titles; Abrasives, Adhesives, Paints, Resins, Tools, Tooling, Coatings, Cutting, Tooling, Oils, Tapes, Technical Consumables, Industrial Consumables, Chemicals, Technical Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales Representative, Territory Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer or Sales Executive.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Technical Sales Manager – Industrial Consumables and reference MT15663 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683313 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.