Fast growing, innovative manufacturer, technologically at the forefront of 3D printer and associated product markets seek a Senior Technical Sales Manager as part of their ambitious three to five year expansion plans.
SALARY: £50,000- £60,000 Basic (possible flexibility for the right person)
· OTE £65,000- £75,000- open ended
· Full Out of pocket expenses
· iPhone, Laptop etc
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· 22 Days Holidays plus stats (rising to 25 with service)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridgeshire, Northants, Bedfordshire, Lincolnshire
JOB SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Manager - 3D Printer Technology to Industrial, Engineering, OEM Markets
· A mix of predominantly your own sales / business development - 75%, and the rest of your time managing a sales team of four - 25%.
· The sales aspect of the role will include a split of UK and international / export sales, the main focus of which will be new business mainly selling the company’s exciting and revolutionary 3D printing technologies in the UK to a mix of end user and distributors, and internationally mainly to dealers / distributors.
· Target markets include medical, educational, modelling, dental, automotive / Formula 1, aviation / aerospace, other engineering / industrial components (large and small) manufacturers and other light manufacturing.
· The management aspect will include day to day motivation and support to a team of four Sales Managers covering Latin America / Spanish speaking territories, one covering EMEA, another covering Asia, and industry / product specialists.
· Management will involve leading from the front, as well as putting structures and KPIs in place where necessary, and recruitment. You will have a wealth of knowledge and support from the Directors.
REQUIREMENTS: Technical Sales Manager - 3D Printer Technology to Industrial, Engineering, OEM Markets
To be considered for this potentially very rewarding role in terms of career development and financially, you will need a proven track record of success in a technical sales environment, capital equipment, component or consumable, and sales management experience. Any experience in export or international sales would be advantageous as would languages other then English and experience selling via distributors especially overseas.
· Established in 2002 my client has grown rapidly to 130 personnel and an £10m annual turnover with plans for even quicker expansion in the next 5 to 10 years
· Exponential growth coming from new product innovation, specifically 3D printers.
· This is an innovative, dynamic, fast moving, entrepreneurial and friendly company and working environment which brings new opportunities everyday.
· They have won numerous awards including two Queens Awards in 2016 and 2018 for innovation and international trade and various international awards in the 3D printing industry judged by a panels of industry experts.
· They work on blue sky research with major universities in the UK for which they get funding.
· They also have a US operation which has grown to 30 people and $4m annual turnover.
Excellent to Director level in an innovative and growing company.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager - Capital Equipment to Industrial, Engineering OEM Markets, Sales Director- Capital Equipment to Industrial, Engineering OEM Markets, Sales Manager - 3D Printer Technology, Sales Director - 3D Printer Technology
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Rod Plowe quoting Technical Sales Manager - Capital Equipment to Industrial, Engineering, OEM Markets and reference RP15296 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683305 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.