Senior Technical Sales role offering the potential to man-management with an expanding, dynamic, acquisitive supplier of technical industrial consumables and components.
BASIC: £35,000 - £50,000
· UNCAPPED Commission Scheme!!
· Generous Car Allowance Mileage
· Full Home Remote Communications including laptop, mobile etc.
· Pension Scheme
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses
· Death in Service Three Times Salary
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Worcester, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Gloucester.
· Our client has experienced excellent growth, organic and via acquisition in its 26 year history including a record year last year.
· They supply a wide range of technical industrial consumables and components including adhesives, tapes, sealants, silicones, UV curing chemicals and equipment, coatings, surface preparation chemicals and gaskets amongst others, representing leading worldwide manufacturers in their markets.
· They supply a broad spectrum of industrial and OEM markets. including automotive OEMs and tiered suppliers, electronics and defence OEMs, medical, LED lighting, packaging, textile coating markets amongst others.
· They provide technical solutions, rather than sell on a commodity or price basis, with solid “specified-in” business that is long term.
· Having expanded to larger premises this Technical Sales Manager will be an integral part of their expansion plans for the next five to ten years.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Manager – Technical Industrial Components, Consumables, Adhesives, Tapes, Sealants, Coatings, UV Curing Chemical Seals and Gaskets to OEMs
· Working closely with the Managing Director the Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new business and new applications with existing OEMs and end users across automotive electronics, general electronics OEMs, defence, aerospace, medical, packaging, textile coating markets amongst many others.
· You will be opening doors and developing business by getting in front of technical decision makers and asking intelligent and relevant technical questions to build client relationships using a project pipeline approach.
· This is very much a technical, solutions sell, solving problems and providing bespoke technical solutions at a senior level, with long lead times and a high project attrition rate. So you will need to be determined, patient and resilient. As such you will be given time to succeed in the role.
· There will be existing clients, projects/ enquiries to follow up and develop and you will keep any new customers you bring on board to grow and reap the subsequent financial rewards from.
REQUIREMENTS: Technical Sales Manager – Technical Industrial Components, Consumables, Adhesives, Tapes, Sealants, Coatings, UV Curing Chemical Seals and Gaskets to OEMs
· To be considered for this Technical Sales Manager role you will need a proven track record of success selling technical industrial consumables or components for example adhesives, tapes, sealants, coatings, silicones or a related technical product or solution like seal, gaskets or fasteners to industrial OEM's and end users.
· You will be sales driven, a business generator but technically very credible, preferably - not essentially - with a qualification in Engineering, Chemistry or Material or Polymer Science.
Superb in a growing acquisitive company. Definite prospects and a clear path to man-management, the company has a successful track record promoting from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Sales Manager / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Executive / Area Sales Manager – Technical Industrial Components, Consumables, Adhesives, Tapes, Sealants, Coatings, UV Curing Chemical Seals and Gaskets to OEMs
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.